• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toned Young Guy in South Florida Looking to be Tied and Tickled without any mercy

soflaticklee

Looking for somebody that wants to completely dominate me. Open to ideas or suggestions. Have a fantasy though of being kidnapped / pinned down against my will and tied up naked. The rest is up to my captor. I'm very ticklish (especially on my feet and armpits) and love the idea of being tortured mercilessly. Love to be verbally taunted and played with. I'd love to meet the type of guy that is okay with playing with no safe word and wants to drive me to my limits. The idea of going nuts and telling you I didn't mean to not have a safe word because it's too intense but the guy just doesn't care and keeps going is so hot to me. I give full permission to keep going no matter how I try to convince you otherwise, plead or cry. Gag and blind fold is hot also. Edging and cum control is great. No time limit...everything is up to you and you have complete control and power to make me regret getting myself into the situation. Love being teased too in ways like being told I might as well calm down and get comfortable because I will be there for hours. Or having a timer go while I'm mercilessly tortured and when the timer ends be told that you changed your mind and you are going to keep going. Or to be told that you will stop if I just say to stop...except I'm gagged so you say you can't understand me as you continue to do whatever you are doing as I beg muffles into the gag. ;)

Open for other scenarios too. I'm a doms dream come true. Own me and destroy me.

Want you bound and gagged. I'll drive you wild and tickle you until you can't take anymore.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back