• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tongue Tickles

FLBowler

1st Level Red Feather
You see clips on animals licking a person's feet and many productions have the models use their tongue to tickle the lee. My question is, has anyone ever been been lickled themselves and does it actually tickle as much as the lee perceive it to be.

My experience is no. A good personal example would be tickle-toy. She only moaned in pleasure when her soles were licked. We only did this once right after being in a hottub for a little while, otherwise she never let me do it cuz she thought it was yucky for me to lick her soles right after they had just been in shoes all day. But the bottom line is, she is definitley ticklish on her soles when I use my fingers and definitley not when licked.

I've never been licked before so I can't tell you if it tickles or not.

That was my experience too, she got pleasure not tickles

I don't recall being tickled with a tongue, I can't see it myself but I will investigate :D

A few of my lees have been super affected by tongue and teeth, but I've also has 2 lees who felt nothing but pleasure. So i guess it just depends.

Goddess Shelly has very ticklish soles but it doesn't tickle her at all to have them licked. :D

^This. Nothing makes my lee go crazier. Licks (or nibbles) almost anywhere make her go totally crazy. ;)

IMH experinces my mouth is my most lethal tickle weapon. My favorite is to use it on her neck while in the missionary position. It's a pretty common tickle spot in my experience. I don't put too many toes in my mouth (ick factor despite my fetish/love for them) but when I do a ticklish reaction ensures 100% of the time.

GQ

As a Ler, I find it about 50/50. Some lees are really tickled by it and for others it just feels good. Wait, is this not the very definition of a win/win situation!

As a lee, it depends on the part of my body. A tongue on my soles or toes does not tickle me crazy like a "harder" sensation does, but feels amazing all the same. On my stomach a tongue is quite devastating.

From my experience of being a ler with a foot fetish, most of the reactions i've had to licking a girls soles have been either pleasurable moans or else they just don't like it at all. However i did date one girl who loved having her feet licked but giggled a bit when my toungue ran between her toes :D

From what im told by a couple of lees using your mouth is sexier, but tickles less. However i usually have some stubble which
makes it tickle a little more ;)

As a Ler, I find it about 50/50. Some lees are really tickled by it and for others it just feels good. Wait, is this not the very definition of a win/win situation!

As a lee, it depends on the part of my body. A tongue on my soles or toes does not tickle me crazy like a "harder" sensation does, but feels amazing all the same. On my stomach a tongue is quite devastating.

The only lee i ever had with a fetish said the same thing as far as body parts

I have on my feet and toes and it tickled alot. Alot more then pleasure..
but thats just me... lol

Well Sir licked frosting off of my thighs, lower stomach, and nipples(It was play for his Birthday). He wanted to be able to tie me spread eagle when we did it, but because the way the hotel bed was set up we couldn't. I had bought the frosting and I wanted him to use. I promised him I wouldn't move and he said something to the effect of I don't believe that. I moved a little because I couldn't help it. I remember saying OMG it tickles so much. Ah if you could've seen the look on his face.

I had an ex who use to really lose it when I nibbled, kissed, or licked her feet but as most people have said I think it varys from person to person.

i have found it to be highly effective, in both roles. i feel sorry for those who have not met with the same success as i have enjoyed. keep trying folks, maybe you just need to perfect your technique, or, find a more talented tongue!

steve

My experience has been that tongues are one thing but teeth are something else. Teeth tickle....especially if one nibbles the undersides and the ends of the toes.

MY SOLES - If it's done slow and sensual, I get really horny. If it's done fast and aggressive, I laugh like crazy.

Varies with the lee as the comments indicate. Some it drives insane, some it is more erotic, some it does nothing. I use my fingers in my wife's underarms and she squirms a little. I use my tongue and she explodes. I nibble and lick her toes and her threshold for enduring that is about 1/100th of a second. But as others have pointed out, the same thing done to someone else has little or no reaction. The wide world of variety. For every ler there is a lee. Just gotta find the right combination.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back