• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tontita" (Animated PDF Comic page, SEXY, MMM/F)

Bohemianne

Verified
It’s been months since I planned to create an animated comic until I got the chance to do it. Consider this as my first attempt, so please bear with me.

At the same time, I am taking the chance to introduce “Tontita,” a character in-the-making, as inspired by Tonto from the Lone Ranger (film). Of course, she won’t be anything like Tonto at all, but a pro-active hooker. She will be the right girl at the wrong places because of her absurdity. But mind you, she is pretty, sweet and horrendously ticklish. I’d like to keep it as simple as that for now.

It’s an enjoyable art process, so I hope you enjoy it as well! :)

EDIT NOTE:

1. To fully see the attached animation, please make sure to download it and play with the latest Adobe Reader.

2. Another option, I put the whole thing in my web so anyone can view it without the trouble of downloading the file:

EDIT: Sorry, website is no longer available. :(

Attachments

• TontitaAnimatedComic.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 4,542
Last edited:
I uploaded a new file, downloaded it personally. It is working so far... It should be read with Adobe PDF Reader.

WOW! :thumbsup:

Very cool!

Tontita is one sexy and obviously very ticklish gal!

The animation is wonderful and adds so much to the comic presentation! I can only imagine what it would be like to have an entire comic presented in this format! :faint:

BRAVO!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Brilliant! Great work. Here's hoping this is the future of web-comics :toast:

Great work! :feets: Truly wonderful animated comic. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Stellar work Bo'! I always love seeing the new and innovative ways people contribute to tickling art, and this is outstanding! Really looking forward to seeing more in the future.

I also like the jump from panel 5-6, good use of comic timing! :D

:thumbsup:

Interesting.

:)

Nicely done! Thanks for this!

J :jester: J

You're welcome! :)

WOW! :thumbsup:

Very cool!

Tontita is one sexy and obviously very ticklish gal!

The animation is wonderful and adds so much to the comic presentation! I can only imagine what it would be like to have an entire comic presented in this format! :faint:

BRAVO!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

You're very cool, Jim! I am still studying if animating all panels would make it uber...but who knows? :D

Great artwork :) Nice idea :) I like sweat on her body :)

The sweat is sometimes a pain, but inevitable add-on. :)

Brilliant! Great work. Here's hoping this is the future of web-comics :toast:

Let's keep our fingers crossed, while I love doing it, I have to admit, it is a bit tough to do...

Great work! :feets: Truly wonderful animated comic. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Aaaw... You're always there, Mils!

Nice! :)

Stellar work Bo'! I always love seeing the new and innovative ways people contribute to tickling art, and this is outstanding! Really looking forward to seeing more in the future.

I also like the jump from panel 5-6, good use of comic timing! :D

My great team mate! How cool of you to drop by. I have to personally *blink* to get that timing - hehe. This is not really a new innovation. I just tried. The process is quite hard. :)

Absolutely terrific! Great work on the details!

You're terrific! :)

All comics should work like this... brava

Oh, it's tough! It will take some additional planning and "eye" to implement it thoroughly. I just tried... It is only applicable to digital artists.

You've done some cool stuff, Bo. Some really really cool stuff.

And this is one of my favorites of all time.

Truly awesome stuff.

I was blown away,

B

You've done some cool stuff, Bo. Some really really cool stuff.

And this is one of my favorites of all time.

Truly awesome stuff.

I was blown away,

B

*bows* It means a lot coming from you, Bandito. I would mean, if the art is shredded to pieces, the (boob) tickling would be strictly for you. Thank you! Bwahaha! :D

Impressive!! She seems to have all the bad luck... Well done!

Almost, Des. Almost... Thank you. :D

Why am I bumping an old thread? It's because I don't have anything new to date, but "Tontita" is one of my best freebies around here, with the coolest animated tickling perk that I am very proud of getting to the surface again. :bump:

Then, the most important thing is to express my gratitude to those who still support my art from MTJ and i4s until this quarantine period! Because you still care, then there is still a worthwhile reason to stay!

Now, on to this Animated comic:

To be honest, I have no control over what will happen to Adobe Flash by 2021. It might be gone forever or not. It's a corporate matter. Meanwhile, Tontita is done in Flash. If you don't have Flash Player installed in your local drive, then chances are, you only see "still image" default. Then, you are missing the animation -- like BIG TIME! While Adobe is still working, you still have all the chance to see animated "Tontita" comic again and again!

And if you want to see an extension of this effect in a special past comic release -- my toughest comic ever completed -- check out NOW while it's on freaking SALE: https://mtjpub.com/publications/info/twisted-ticklish-tales-1-animated-comic

Attached are some HOT teasers:

Attachments

• AnimatedPreviewTopless.gif
    AnimatedPreviewTopless.gif
    755.5 KB · Views: 68
  • FlyPanelBetterREs.gif
    FlyPanelBetterREs.gif
    242.8 KB · Views: 62
It's a terrific comic, Bohie! The style is intimate and sensual, and most immediate, thanks to the animation! These isolated instances show it off to excellent effect!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back