• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too ticklish for a massage, anyone else?

Emishticklish

TMF Expert
My Girlfriend Lenka is visiting from out of the country, I spent the better half of my day getting her settled in my home. Me being me I offered a massage, knowing howhorrible that 15 hpur flight is as I just went to visit her in Russia not long ago. She was just fine with me rubbing her shpulders and back, but as soon as I grazed her legs she was squealing and kicking. Her feet are excrutiatingly ticklish as well. It's difficult for me to rub them without her giggling and pulling away no matter the tecnique I use. I used to think I wanted a super ticklish Girlfriend, but I guess I didn't realize what a handful it could be. :) Anyone else have this problem either with themselves or their part.ers? How can you give/recieve massages without it being really ticklish? (If this has been done before I am sorry! XD)

I love tickling her, but she can't stand too much....so sometimes it wpuld be nice to be able to rub her without her freaking out lol. Even though its adorable :)

Have you tried tantric massage at all? She probably just reacts in a ticklish way because she is anticipating you trying to tickle her at some point (whether thats your intention or not) Try setting the mood a little when you massage her so there's more of a sensual vibe and her mind isnt focused on something that may or may not happen :p

My girlfriend is the same way. She LOVES massages, but it's rare I can get through one without her exploding into giggles and squealing. She likes them so much, so whenever something starts to tickle, she tries SO HARD to keep it together...she does this thing where she flinches a body part other than the one being tickled (e.g. the opposite leg, or raising her butt in the air when her back is being tickled). Her back, these days, has some extraordinarily ticklish spots almost every time.

She, her mom and sister also love to give each other massages when they get together, so I'm always keenly observing to see if anything interesting occurs..... ;)

My back is pretty ticklish, I can have a massage as long as it's on the hard side I'll be okay.

Feet, calves, back, and even arms- something about the direct pressure can make me even more ticklish than I normally am lol

My back is pretty ticklish, I can have a massage as long as it's on the hard side I'll be okay.

This is how I am. My lower back gets the brunt of the tickles when I get a back massage, but the harder the massage is the less it tickles. And I like a hard massage anyway.

Yeah, I avoid most massages for this reason. Unless the person has large, strong hands, I can't.

I find it extremely difficult to get a massage. I've never had one professionally done, for this reason, but even friends/ex's trying to relax me, makes me giggle and squeal. It sometimes sucks since i loooveee massages. :(

It's not really my ticklishness, but I just feel really uncomfortable being naked on a table and getting rubbed down by a random professional. I think nudity/touching should be with someone you're intimate with, even if it isn't sexual. I have a friend who is a LMT and she thinks it's totally normal to give/get massages from just about anyone. Getting massages is common, so I guess most people feel that way, but it's a very strange concept to me. I have let that particular friend massage me a few times, but I was so weirded out that it was difficult to enjoy it. I dealt with the weird feeling by chatting to her the entire time. It was okay, but I never really relaxed.

Another thing that's weird about it is I've had really intense emotional releases from being massaged. We store a lot of tension and emotion in our muscles, especially if we've just been through a stressful event. There have been times I got massaged and ended up weeping... I wouldn't want to go through that in front of a therapist even though they are trained to deal with that sort of thing (and according to my friend, it actually happens a lot).

I haven't had a massage for a while, but they can be tough for me too. Massages feel very ticklish to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back