• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top of August in LA

Very likely I can go :)

The next event proposed is the top of August in LA. We've a visitor askin' about such, and it's a fine reason for an event. ;)

My roommate and I are able to attend. I'll be able to confirm for certainty after I get from Comic Con. So long as Starfires can drive then I can be there.

Hopefully I can make this LA one, we'll see :)

I still wish i could make it out to one event in LA but havent yet cause of my car club events and racing and the gf. but I would love to do one in SD me the the gf would be there for sure!!! my gf is very ticklish btw ;) (trying to tempt DVNC) LOL

Yer offerin' a bone to a well-fed dog, brother. :) I appreciate the effort nonetheless.

You all know [email protected] is the address for these events. If I hear from enough residents of an area asking for an event, I host there. It's why I host in LA the most these days, why I hosted so much in Sac for a time, etc.

Same's true for Fresno as it is for San D. Mail me. I'll clue you as to the current possibility, and update you as that possibility increases.

Why mail me? Some folks, notably the women here, are less likely to make public proclaimations. Easier to make this discreet.

Hope you all had a good time tonight. Sorry I couldn't make it out, I had another event pop up last minute. But if it makes you feel any better, I still got tickled tonight on my own, ha ha! Miss you all and will be ready for the next gathering. Hope you didn't miss me and my laugh too much. :(

While there WERE those askin' 'bout that 'lee I'd mentioned, I'm sure you had an equally fine evening.

Our room was once again jumpin', as Jerry brought his crew, too. Fine time for all.

See y'all in Fall!

Then I'll hope to see you in the fall, as this event already happened on the first. Sorry to have missed you!

Glad to hear it was a great gathering! I had a gig and couldn't make it but I will move heaven and earth to make the next! Until then, ;)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back