• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tori office tickling clip (per request, F/F)

wanto1

TMF Regular
This clip has been requested from time to time, so I decided to finally make a post.

First some screenshots.

Set 1:

Attachments

• Tori01.jpg
    Tori01.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 632
  • Tori02.jpg
    Tori02.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,037
  • Tori03.jpg
    Tori03.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 799
  • Tori04.jpg
    Tori04.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 830
  • Tori05.jpg
    Tori05.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,171
Set 2:

Attachments

• Tori06.jpg
    Tori06.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 329
  • Tori07.jpg
    Tori07.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 711
  • Tori08.jpg
    Tori08.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 794
  • Tori09.jpg
    Tori09.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,070
  • Tori10.jpg
    Tori10.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 897
For the actual clip, I'm using Winrar's self-extracting file. Follow the instructions below:
  1. Right click and download all eleven (11) *.RAR files to the same directory (or to your Desktop).
  2. Change the name of the first file from "Tori.part01.rar"
    to "Tori.part01.exe"
  3. Double-click "Tori.part01.exe" and follow the default prompts.
  4. When completed, view file as normal.
Set 1 (first 5):

Attachments

• Tori.part01.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,013
  • Tori.part02.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,305
  • Tori.part03.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,234
  • Tori.part04.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,188
  • Tori.part05.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,192
Set 2 (second 5):

Attachments

• Tori.part06.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,155
  • Tori.part07.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,107
  • Tori.part08.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,109
  • Tori.part09.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,092
  • Tori.part10.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,255
Set 3 (last 1):

Attachments

• Tori.part11.rar
    268.4 KB · Views: 2,042
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! !! and a few more !!!!!

it's been ages since i've seen that clip and the thing is..ive been thinking about it for a little while now. thanks..

:wooha: :wooha: Great clip,haven't seen it in awhile.I had it but somehow lost it.I burned it to cd won't loose it again.Thanks,for sharing

I can't extract it, my windows doesn't let me change the file extension, I can put the .exe at the end of the file name but it still opens as a regular .rar file and doesn't extract

will4385 said:
I can't extract it, my windows doesn't let me change the file extension, I can put the .exe at the end of the file name but it still opens as a regular .rar file and doesn't extract

That is not true, windows lets to anybody change extensions (rename file), only needs to do known files's types visible, this's the way :

You have to delete the .rar ending at the end of the filename of each part. Just rename them and delete the .rar and replace it for .exe. If it isn't showing up, look up at the top of your screen. Click "Tools", then "Folder Options" Under "View," UNCHECK the box that says "Hide Extensions from Known File Types". You should then be able to see the .rar, rename the file, delete it and replace for .exe.

hi im not use to posting and i appreciate all that you guys do but i would like to ask a favor im not up to "date" with computers and all I can barely turn one on and i have the hardest problem getting hacha or winrar i think you call them so if it would be possible to make these files playable through windows media or real one i would really be in your debt. thank you

help

can someone email me the clip as a whole please im begging u

cosquillero said:
That is not true, windows lets to anybody change extensions (rename file), only needs to do known files's types visible, this's the way :

You have to delete the .rar ending at the end of the filename of each part. Just rename them and delete the .rar and replace it for .exe. If it isn't showing up, look up at the top of your screen. Click "Tools", then "Folder Options" Under "View," UNCHECK the box that says "Hide Extensions from Known File Types". You should then be able to see the .rar, rename the file, delete it and replace for .exe.

Yeah, I already had figured it out, I had windows 2000 and have just upgraded to XP, so I'm not to familiar with it, I'm still trying to get used to it. Thanks anyway man

will4385 said:
Yeah, I already had figured it out, I had windows 2000 and have just upgraded to XP, so I'm not to familiar with it, I'm still trying to get used to it. Thanks anyway man

You're welcome. That option exist in all versions of windows since 95 until XP, only than in other sub-menu.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back