• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Totally Spies - Mandy's Secret Passion (no tickling)

Hahathna

TMF Master
Totally Spies has been moved to Cartoon Networks new "Miguzi" afternoon block and they've started running new episodes again. In yesterday's (4/19) episode, the sub-plot has Clover finding out that there is a secret "boy's only" club at Beverly Hills High called MIG, so she pretty much blackmails her way into the club. At the end of the show, after she has sworn her love and loyalty to the club's leader, Clover learns that MIG stands for "Mandy Is Great"... it's a club devoted to Clover's nemesis Mandy! Mandy then tells Clover that her initiation is to massage Mandy's feet with a duck feather, because it's the only thing that relaxes Mandy after a long day at school.

Here's a link to a .wmv I made of the scene:

http://www.cyberagecomics.com/movies/tspies_mandy.wmv

I've said it time and time again... there's something going on with the writers of this show!

Hahathna :eek:

I knew sumthin was up

Everytime I watch that show there is always a referencce to tickling and foot massages. That was a spectacular find. You are definitly the man. I can't beleive I missed the episode. Thanks again Hahathna.
You get mad props for that.

Just saw that yesterday as well, was going to post but you beat me to it...

Dammit, if it was only on something other than cartoon network...something could REALLY come of this...but CN has some "problems" with anything "odd and/or strange".

Really cute find. I'm def a fan of Cartoons and Cartoon Network. Wonder if thier is anymore tickling/foot episodes in Totally Spies?

Cartoon Network is great. Too bad i don't watch it more often though. :(

Yes there was another Totally Spies tk scene.

Quote from Butterfly wings: Really cute find. I'm def a fan of Cartoons and Cartoon Network. Wonder if thier is anymore tickling/foot episodes in Totally Spies?

Cartoon Network is great. Too bad i don't watch it more often though.

There is another Totally Spies scene when Clover was tickled by Alex and Sam. They got her good tickling her neck and sides/tummy several times at the end of the show. They tickle Clover so fast that she couldn't laugh, just smile from ear-to-ear. That was a great scene.

Can someone who has this scene post it.

Capcom418

capcom418 said:
There is another Totally Spies scene when Clover was tickled by Alex and Sam. They got her good tickling her neck and sides/tummy several times at the end of the show. They tickle Clover so fast that she couldn't laugh, just smile from ear-to-ear. That was a great scene.

Can someone who has this scene post it.
Capcom418

Wow thank you Capcom. Yeah if anybody has this particlar video clip that Capcom is referring too then could you please post it.

THAT IS A CRIME!!!

How could the creators come up with such an amazingly erotic idea and then never show it.

Hell if i made it i would make the stipulation for her not massaging her foot with the feather be that she gets tickled with the feather instead. ;)

That was a very unusual and very funny clip. I think it really was a tickle scene that they changed the dialog for to make it seem less weird to the norms. Also I've never noticed any tickle or foot oriented scenes in the show but, I also no longer have cable so, I guess that's why I'm missing out. I do have 2 DVD's of the show and I also subscribe to their newsletter via email. The first time I ever seen clover I was almost shocked because she looked nearly identical to a character I came up with when I was just 16.

i looked at tv.com for the episodes list. i found an episode about the girls being turned into circus animals. and it mentions clover signing the girls up for a reality tv show. does anyone know if this is the episode where clover gets tickled at the end???

To Answer your question Hiei, yes that is the episode where Clover gets tickled by Sam and Alex. The episode is called Freaky Circus Much?

Thanks for the clip, Haha, and thanks also to Mkeemer for the caps. :D

who has the clip from Freaky Circus Much? i can't find any sites which has torrents for totally spies... any help?

joined the group but still no luck with the clip.... any new findings?

newtype said:
joined the group but still no luck with the clip.... any new findings?

Just a few pics that I posted in the Images forum. Nothing major but, worth a look anyway.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back