• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Touchy Feely Bandits

Novus

TMF Expert
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/WABC_081602_njbreakins.html

Police say the two men suspected in this and a string of similar break-ins don't steal much, but in several cases they touched the victims' legs, backs and toes.

Rossen: "What did he do when he was inside your roommate's room?"
Geneva O'Neal, Robbery Victim: "He turned off her television and he was fondling her legs, like rubbing her legs and stuff like that. Like fondling the lower part of her leg, until she finally kicked her leg, thinking it was a cat. I guess he got scared, and thought she woke up, and then he walked out."

If there was ever a reason to use tickling as punishment for a crime, this would be it. They don't use the word "tickling" but we know what they were doing.

Where's my conservative hat ?

(Warning: Right Wing Comments That Might Make Sense)

I hit the webpage and read the full story.

I suggest that members of this community condemn these men and more importantly, condemn their actions.

<I>"Ha ha ha !"</I> You say ? Silliness taken to an extreme ?

Well, think again about the power of the mass media to form widely held opinions against which no one can effectively mediate or mitigate.

After that, here it comes again; mass-media-induced agglomerative injustice; <I>"Oh, so you're one of THEM !!"</I>

Atop it all is the fact that these guys have lost control and have taken to criminal entry into people's homes (where "people" really means "women") to act out their physical and emotional desires.

No, I am not among "them", thank you.

Kudos, P50, I couldn't agree with you more. Criminal invasion is criminal invasion.

There have been a number of cases of "assault and ticklery" reported in the media. One that springs to mind is the Kingston Tickler, in the NY State town of that name. He broke into several women's apartments at night, tied them up and tickled their feet. He was eventually caught and went to jail for B&E, unlawful imprisonment (tying them up), and simple assault (tickling.)

I agree with P50 and UNO. These clowns give all of us a black eye.

Strelnikov

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back