• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tough people who are ticklish.

They're the best thing since sliced bread :) especially when they get teased about it while being tickled.

My favourite sub genre of tickling tbh. Love seeing a Dom get tortured. Scarlett Sinns tickled Adara Jardin a while back, it's an incredible video. Check it out

It’s fun, but scary from a producer standpoint. People who are “tough” can clip a switch in their heads to where they can resist like hell. I also notice that they are ticklish in fewer areas. It’s rewarding to find those spots. However, if they don’t trust the tickler, it’s damn near impossible to tickle them.

I know Ronda Rousey has admitted to being deathly/extremely ticklish a few times. I would just love to know where exactly :)

Tough girls who are ticklish are my absolute favorite. I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to shoot some video with a lady who specializes in sessions wherein she beats the hell out of men a few weeks ago. She was incredibly ticklish, and gave me the death stare when she wasn't squealing with laughter.
:firedevil

3eaeb1ce183fde9a0ae73d7a1e6c6aa5.jpg

602ebaf654a5dc05659d67ff1ef3e2ad.jpg

a9284a7d9a7897b549d2fd3273119a57.jpg

Kasie Cavanaugh who has been in Scary Movie and tickling paradise videos. She has her own clips4sale store and is featured in other producers tickle videos. Both as a ler and a Lee she is insanely ticklish and the way she begs is priceless. Truly a tough chick that is easily broken by a little tickle tickle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jennifer Thomas is a pretty attractive, very fit woman who is pretty hysterically ticklish everywhere. Back when Tommy was still running TA, he also had "the blonde Amazon" who had insanely ticklish feet. Really good videos.

Kasie Cavanaugh who has been in Scary Movie and tickling paradise videos. She has her own clips4sale store and is featured in other producers tickle videos. Both as a ler and a Lee she is insanely ticklish and the way she begs is priceless. Truly a tough chick that is easily broken by a little tickle tickle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always been curious about Kasie's clips, but never checked any out. Any recommendations for specific ones?

Some of my favorite clips are seeing tough women being reduced to a laughing mess. The Russian Bodybuilder from Tickle Abuse comes to mind. I came across the threads confirming the ticklishness of female UFC fighters and wrestlers, and it's funny how so many of them are so ticklish. Maybe one day we'll find out about Valentina Shevchenko, and with the track record of women in the UFC, they're great odds of her being very ticklish as well.

It’s fun, but scary from a producer standpoint. People who are “tough” can clip a switch in their heads to where they can resist like hell. I also notice that they are ticklish in fewer areas. It’s rewarding to find those spots. However, if they don’t trust the tickler, it’s damn near impossible to tickle them.

That's interesting! Every so called "tough girl" I've ever known/or met has been extremely ticklish, and In several different places aswell.. n fact they've All been Waaay more ticklish than pretty much every Lee I've ever known.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back