• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tower of gargalesis black feather

manjumamejeur

TMF Regular
Hello everyone! I heard of a black feather somewhere in the game. Did someone find it?

Some persons said it can found in the maze at a precise moment in the game.

I don't see what's so funny ... unless of course it was a lie ...

but even if that was a lie. That's still not funny.

Though it kills the joke a bit, it's a bit funny that your thread is about Black Feather, and the first response is from someone named BlackFeather5.

I don't recall a black feather in the game, though it has been a while. There 'was' a strong early-game weapon that was similar that you could find 'very' early on, if you weren't playing on the 'dance-with-the-devil' super-hard mode.

last i remember it was in a patch of grass near the chest on the left side of the maze in the begining.

Ah ok. I haven't noticed the first answer was from someone named blackfeather.

So this weapon is only avaible in hard mode?

I just checked near the chest in the maze and there is NOTHING.

Do you think it's because I just began another game and it's avaible later?

It was only available if you were "NOT" in hard mode. I forget exactly where it was, but I believe it was in a hidden passage near the very start of the maze.

Someone else said that it didn't exist until later in the game (same spot, though), but I thought I found it at the very beginning.

Do you remember if I have to press "enter" or just check every possible zone in the maze?

Are you sure there's really a black feather in this game?

I swear I searched in the whole maze at the beginning and at the end of the game and there's nothing! Do you think we need to defeat paranoia (the only thing I haven't done yet).

Also recently I tried a challenge and I tried to do the game with the lowest possible level. And for an unknown reason, Mammona was like that during the fight (this was just visual. It had no impact on the fight): http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...achne_0.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130525034503

Instead of that: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...ugumo_0.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130526022750

The early game weapon was the White Feather at the starting area. I really wanna say that I think it was taken out maybe once the re-do/update was brought out? I know if you were playing on the hard mode it wasn't there, so you have to say no when asked about dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Hard mode or not, the result is the same: there's no black or white feather in the maze. It was probably removed from the game.

There was. I got it. You have to check for it at the middle-left area of the maze, a bit above where there was a chest trap when you first went in. It's either by a rock or a flower, I don't remember. Just click every square!

This is either a joke or it is only avaible in older versions because I swear there's nothing!

Is there a precise moment of the game you must recover it?

If possible, I'd like you to obtain it again and tell me when/where you obtained it.

I lost my harddrive recently, so unfortunately I cant tell you extactly. But from what I remember: JUST north of the chest that sucks you in, there should be 2 pieces of grass. it's either inbetween them or in them. I believe you can only get this when you make a new character and it will not be there if you answered yes to "have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light". If it is not there, then you need to find a different version of the game. =(

Yeah but I'd like to have that against Paranoia. She's invincible in recent versions.

If I remember correctly, the guy who made the game said her fight was still in development so you won't be able to defeat her. Since he stopped working on the game a long time ago, you'll probably just have to call it quits now.

If I remember correctly, the guy who made the game said her fight was still in development so you won't be able to defeat her. Since he stopped working on the game a long time ago, you'll probably just have to call it quits now.

Frankly yeah, the fight is impossible!

Been ages since I've done it, but beating her is definitely possible. You get three options at the end of the fight on how to punish her, but I didn't have the heart to beat it two more times to check them all out.

Been ages since I've done it, but beating her is definitely possible. You get three options at the end of the fight on how to punish her, but I didn't have the heart to beat it two more times to check them all out.

Are you sure this was with one of the latest version? Do you remember your strategy?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back