• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Training Foot Slaves FFFF

I'd love to see more of this? I'd probably pay for the whole series. any idea where they're from?

and I'll be my latest tickle equipment purchase...

...that all the detractors watched every second of every clip! :shock:

Thanks for posting...everything's not up my alley either, but THANK YOU for thinking of us and doing the work to submit clips you thought we might be interested in. :happyfloa

Hey, uticklish2...

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Just saw this. I've seen more torturous stuff that has really turned me off

Obviously consensual, and HIGHLY erotic

uticklish2... any idea where these are from? Thanks...

:D

H&E

Last edited:
Defend it if want to...

Please remember, this is a TICKLING forum. We are not in any way expected to accept these non-tickling related acts as normal. If this were a "Tickling and hot wax, whipping, etc." forum, then I can see legitimate arguments. Simply because he advertised it as such makes no difference, it still doesn't mean we have to like it and accept it. We are here for what the web site advertises, "tickling". The other stuff is not related.

Yes, we "still" have a problem with this, and I don't see that changing.

Hey uticklish2? (Take II)

CDFGA said:
We are not in any way expected to accept these non-tickling related acts as normal.

CDFGA - What exactly defines normal? I think this forum poses questions to what is considered "normal," (whatever that is?). That's why it's here, to offer us an opportunity for discussion.

Also, I'm not 100% certain, but doesn't the word we usually indicate "the majority?" Looking at the thread, it seems as if "we" are OK with the description and the contents of the post. But not "you?" Maybe?

So... uticklish2, if you'd be so kind, can you tell "us" where these clips came from?

Thanks again.

H&E

Last edited:
CDFGA said:
Please remember, this is a TICKLING forum. We are not in any way expected to accept these non-tickling related acts as normal. If this were a "Tickling and hot wax, whipping, etc." forum, then I can see legitimate arguments. Simply because he advertised it as such makes no difference, it still doesn't mean we have to like it and accept it. We are here for what the web site advertises, "tickling". The other stuff is not related.

how is it a problem, if i may ask? many people, including myself, enjoy some of the finer aspects of S&M. if it were a real issue, MTP Jeff would have deleted the thread completely rather than delete the negative posts.

like someone else said earlier in the thread: No one is forcing you to watch anything on this forum, or anywhere else. find what you DO like, and watch it, but don't rain on everyone's parade.

Again,

For the comprehension impaired, this is a "tickling" forum. Not an "S&M" forum, not a hot wax and beat you up forum. If it is, then I am mistaken, but I haven't seen this advertised here.

Yes, tickling would be "normal" here, in the "tickling" forum. And "we" are people here to see tickling related posts, as this is what is advertised on the home page.

Example: addition and subtraction are normal in a math class, but proofreading and spell checking a written document would not be relevant in that class, just because it happens to be a school subject.

Hopefully you can understand, however, I doubt your emotions will allow you to.

Peace.

CDFGA said:
For the comprehension impaired, this is a "tickling" forum. Not an "S&M" forum, not a hot wax and beat you up forum. If it is, then I am mistaken, but I haven't seen this advertised here.

Yes, tickling would be "normal" here, in the "tickling" forum. And "we" are people here to see tickling related posts, as this is what is advertised on the home page.

Example: addition and subtraction are normal in a math class, but proofreading and spell checking a written document would not be relevant in that class, just because it happens to be a school subject.

Peace.

huh? we know this is a tickling forum. we know that, depending on one's view, tickling is also a part of the S&M world. S&M does not always pertain to beating, flogging and what not. S&M has it's erotic roots as well, like orgasm denial, and...gasp...tickling. as as i stated earlier, if the mods felt there was a need to, this thread would not exist. therefore, i really don't see what the issue is. no one is twisting your arm to view anything. just chill out, breathe...everything will be ok. there is a ton of pure tickling material on this site, so one or two pictures or clips with a little extra won't kill anybody.

and trust me, my comprehension is just fine the way it is.

CDFGA said:

Peace.
I understand perfectly, and agree entirely. Well said.

Hey uticklish2? (Take III)

CDFGA said:
For the comprehension impaired, this is a "tickling" forum.
Just saw this. Hey Cloud, you think he means "us?"

CDFGA,

No problemo comprehendo, dude. These are opinions, not facts. Seems as if "you" like to FLAME and "we" aren't here for a morality lesson (again an opinion in which comprehension plays only a small part) from "you." We're all big boys and girls (most of us, anyway).

The "S&M lite" aspects are an offshoot of this fetish and they're all over the site (look what TIB's doing in his store). Let the MODS do their jobs so that "we" can enjoy the forum in peace (if your emotions are able to allow you to comprehend my opinion).

So... AGAIN, uticklish2, can you please tell "us" where these clips came from?

Thanks ut2,

H&E

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back