• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Traumatic Tickling" feat. Lola Bunny and Alice (a brutal FF/M)

Gabriel_It

TMF Poster
Imagine being tied down and tickled helplessly by two beautiful Italian mistresses.

Lola Bunny couldn’t wait to tickle our slave, but she wants to really traumatise him. Paired with the expert Alice, the two devils team up together and concentrate on his sensitive body: a storm of fingernails, slaps, high heels, foot domination - even feet slapping… and tons of traumatic Tickling!

Our man couldn’t believe what he was going through and honestly we didn’t either: the two girls make a wonderful show and you can clearly see their playful enjoyment. Lola Bunny has a beautiful attitude, stunning presence, sexy long nails and she likes tickling a powerless man. Alice immediately realises that she needs no further explanation! :D

There’s no pause or relief in their tickling and they dig their nails on him and make him squirm for 15 awesome minutes.

You just can’t miss the show of these two together! :devilish: :devilish:

What a lucky guy, getting tickled by two beautiful women who are clearly having the time of their life making him squeal.

The currently greatest f/m producer on the market with another gem! Thank you for this!

Thank you so much my friends. I always show your kind comments to the crew and actresses/actor, and such words turn into real inspiration for our next works. It’s very appreciated, grazie mille :giggle:

What a lucky guy, getting tickled by two beautiful women who are clearly having the time of their life making him squeal.
Thank you a lot Eric! You’re right, it’s always sexy when girls are visibly enjoying their domination over a man. She will return soon :cool:

Hi Gabriel, is it possiple to get a video where the Ticklerladies has real long, sharp and red painted nails?
Hi thanks for asking! Sure, great idea, we can insert this in one of our next videos. If you have other ideas you’d like to see, feel free to write a message or email. :giggle:

the tickling is great. the face slapping is out of bounds for me.

steve
Thank you for your helpful feedback Steve. I will keep that in mind for the next videos. Watch for the next FF/M I’ll post this week, there you’ll find a beautiful and sweet girl that does nothing like that. :giggle:

Any ideas when the next videos will be out?
Buongiorno! Thanks for asking. After a little bit of a break due to work getting in the way, we’re back in a tighter release schedule - starting Today. We have 5 new clips to release regularly each Wednesday and Friday. :cool:

We start today at 3PM Eastern with the continuation of the best-selling “Roommates” saga, with an exquisite F/M episode. The story goes on with the poor dude having troubles to pay this months’ rent, therefore asking one of the flatmates (and owner of the place) some patience for the payment. Her answer? Her incredibly long and tickling natural Nails…

On Wednesday’s episode, our man gets to finally know his new Step-sister: it doesn’t go very well anyway, as their meeting turns into a tickle-fetish fest from the part of the beautiful sexy brunette. Her manicured nails work him over from head to toe in a long and intense tickle festival!

Next Friday we go back to our beloved FF/M tradition with the celebration of the new Roommate coming in the flat, as one of the previous one finished her studies and moved on. But it doesn’t get better for the slave, if only much worse!

And there’s more coming but I won’t spoil all of it :D Thank you all for watching and I look very much forward to your comments and words about that. Your opinions matters a lot and we’re always glad to read these posts. On to much more tickling this spring! :cool::devilish:

is it always the same man?

It would be cool to see other models and put on line your old f/f too.. to have more choices of model..;)

is it always the same man?

It would be cool to see other models and put on line your old f/f too.. to have more choices of model..;)
Yes it’s him - which is me by the way, I refer to “him” as to create a “character” in my videos. For sure if we keep expanding, I will add new victims as well. But yes I’m thinking to upload even the old F/Fs, for those who may have interest in that, even tough I decided to focus only on F/M. Given I made those, I might as well post them if there’s interest :giggle:

Yes it’s him - which is me by the way, I refer to “him” as to create a “character” in my videos. For sure if we keep expanding, I will add new victims as well. But yes I’m thinking to upload even the old F/Fs, for those who may have interest in that, even tough I decided to focus only on F/M. Given I made those, I might as well post them if there’s interest :giggle:
yes i think your f/f were good too and it changes ;) because your f/m are great but always seing the same person is "boring" even if it's great.. so more models, more fun.. that's just my opinion.. ;)
Ans store with f/m and f/f are good , there are not enough of this :)

Good luck with your good work

Last edited:
yes i think your f/f were good too and it changes ;) because your f/m are great but always seing the same person is "boring" even if it's great.. so more models, more fun.. that's just my opinion.. ;)

Thank you Kicou for your words and interest! Stay tuned, as this month I’ll upload those stored f/f clips too. :cool: :giggle:

It‘s funny how everytime an f/m store appears everybody suddenly tries to have them shift their attention to f/f. There are literally multiple f/f stores everywhere, why is there always the need to have them go into f/f?
I do not see anything boring with the same model. Same has worked for many many other f/m stores in the past. We finally have a truly ticklish male lee in the f/m videos instead of the usual fakers, there is nothing boring about that.

It‘s funny how everytime an f/m store appears everybody suddenly tries to have them shift their attention to f/f. There are literally multiple f/f stores everywhere, why is there always the need to have them go into f/f?
I do not see anything boring with the same model. Same has worked for many many other f/m stores in the past. We finally have a truly ticklish male lee in the f/m videos instead of the usual fakers, there is nothing boring about that.
Thanks for your words and support.
I will post our already filmed f/f clips, but our store vision is in line with what you said about being an F/M studio. As others did we’re working on one ticklish model (me :LOL: ) but we will do our best to vary the girls and the situations/locations.
Thank you all :giggle: and enjoy the new clips!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back