• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tricks?

muskie

Does anyone have any thoughts on ways to trick someone who hates being tickled into getting tickled? You know, like offering to give them a foot massage and then tickling their feet mercilessly.

Hmm... well I heard about one guy who had a pretty good tactic. He just drove around a white van, and offered free candy. The best part? Okay, get this... he didn't even HAVE any candy!

Well, one girl I used to date never really did much with tickling so I found a way to trick her into a tickle fight. When we were getting intimate and she'd run her fingers alone my side I'd purposely laugh and twitch even if it didn't tickle that much. She start teasing me after a few times and start tickling me briefly. After a few times that she tickled me briefly, game on!! I'd dug into her sides and next minute I'm pulling her shoes off with her saying "no..not my feet." She wasn't much into tickling, but she enjoyed the tickle fight. It worked out to my advantage by acting overly ticklish to get her to initiate the tickle fight that way she couldnt get mad at me for getting her back. It works and if anything is certainly worth a try.

For this next trick I'll need a barefoot volunteer..........

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Remember a restraining order is so not about bondage. I roll over, play dead, sit, speak, beg, jump....oh wait she left after play dead...........again

Hmm... well I heard about one guy who had a pretty good tactic. He just drove around a white van, and offered free candy. The best part? Okay, get this... he didn't even HAVE any candy!

Didn't he get 25 to life??

Does anyone have any thoughts on ways to trick someone who hates being tickled into getting tickled? You know, like offering to give them a foot massage and then tickling their feet mercilessly.

I'll tell you the perfect trick that will always work if you tell me a one how to trick someone who hates ballbusting into me busting their balls. Fair trade??

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back