• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tricky Interactive Mind Game

qwertyui

TMF Poster
From the site that brought you Asshunter, try this mind puzzling game destined to make you tear out your hair and smash your screen, screaming for the answer and curling in rage from hearing the hosts infinetely irritating laugh before finally realising that there is a very simple way to beat it (I beat it in about 20 mins). Here it is!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pearl.shtml

I want to shoot that dude holding the pearls! I'm sure there's a solution, but I haven't found it yet. Thanks for frustrating me, qwertyui! I owe you one. :D

amk714 said:
I want to shoot that dude holding the pearls! I'm sure there's a solution, but I haven't found it yet. Thanks for frustrating me, qwertyui! I owe you one. :D
I want to shoot him too! That damn laugh is enough to wanna slap him!
Thanks for the frustrating game Qwertyui. Have u won and if so what is the secret? I bet Q can win this one or Ray! Try it guys!
;)

I'm not sure what type of formula or mathematical method there is to beat him but a hint on the way I did it is try tricking him with his own game (ie. record his moves to make them your own). Btw, for those pissed off with his annoying victory laugh, it's really satisfying watching his frustration when you cane his ass!

Cool game, but I serious want to slap him. Just let me slap him one time! LOL:wow: :Grrr: :wowzer: me crazy! I beg your pardon!:jester: :happyfloa
Thanks for the game qwertyui, now I am going to kick butt!
Ho ho Merry Christmas!

:) Feel the Love! <3

luv2bt&tickled said:
Cool game, but I serious want to slap him. Just let me slap him one time! LOL:wow: :Grrr: :wowzer: me crazy! I beg your pardon!:jester: :happyfloa
Thanks for the game qwertyui, now I am going to kick butt!
Ho ho Merry Christmas!

:) Feel the Love! <3
Honey come on over here I'll show you how it's played!:devil:
:tickle::tickle:

OK, I'm desperate. Can someone PLEASE post a hint or something so I can get on with my life? Thanks. :D

Alex, play a couple times and watch his moves. Use his moves against the little shit! LOL I managed it once! The little shit whooped my ass but I got one game on him!
:happyfloa :bouncybou :jester:

kandykisses said:

I want to shoot him too! That damn laugh is enough to wanna slap him!
Thanks for the frustrating game Qwertyui. Have u won and if so what is the secret? I bet Q can win this one or Ray! Try it guys!
;)

Thanks for the vote of confidence love, but I have played several times and have yet to beat him....

Ray

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back