• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trip Finished, Bad, Hit, And.. Change.,.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross had a quick trip to OKC.

After that, Ross was really about to get "Stung"

Ross had his boutique internist appointment for 2 days after he got home.

For a year, Kayley, while not, fighting, had been making "Snide subtle comments" about Ross's weight.

Finally, on a Wednesday, Ross took the day off from work to go to his internist's office.

Ross was not feeling well neurologically, feeling unsteady on his feet, and lightheaded.

When Ross tried to tell this to the internist, the internist did not seem at all interested.

The internist , instead, kept hammering Ross about Ross's 203 pound weight, and high blood pressure of 150 over 90.

Ross texted Kayley on his way home to tell her the news.

When Ross got home, Kayley shot Ross a disgusted look, and said. "Get the Hell out of my sight. No one can get through to you! Being rich does not make you invincible. You can die just as much as any poor person. Your father, me, Doctors. Yes, I know that your internist is a miserable human being, and yes, I know you hate him and are planning to get rid of him, but that does not change the facts!" Kayley said, her voice rising into a scream, at first slamming the door, and then letting Ross get inside to get into his bed clothes, and then Ross left.

"Little immature Ross runs away when he does not like when Kayley tells him the facts! Look me in the eye, and face facts! You can change internists, you can bury your head in your work, you can give me the silent treatment, but that still does not stop the facts!"

Ross knew that his father would be interested in Ross's internist visit. To spare himself an argument with his 83 year old father on the phone, Ross wrote his father a calm email, told his father the truth, and Ross then suggested the two men talk in the morning, both for his father's health and for Ross's own health.

Ross went to the guest room, felt nauseous, tried to sleep, and could not.

Around 130 am, Kayley entered the room. "Please go away if you are going to berate me. I feel sick" Ross said.

Kayley lied down near Ross, and began rubbing him. "I'm not going to berate you, and I'm not going to leave either. I will be here, every fucking night, getting on you to change your diet, exercise more, stop obsessing about work, and let Victor and Jack do the job that you hired them to do. They are RossShell. You are RossShell in name only. Maybe avoid long \trips to OKC, tell Fritz and Steve that you will have to do Zoom some months, and can come down once every other month, and or quarterly. " Kayley said.;

"Okay, I will try" Ross said.

"Ross, while you never drink alcohol, you have an addictive personality,. RossShell, making money, deals. You can do all of that, but, take care of yourself first. Taking care of yourself, is taking care of me, and taking care of us. If your internist upsets you, then fine, get rid of the Son Of A Bitch, and find someone else. I know that his brushing off your neurological problems was uncalled for, and cause for you to pack him in. Yet, whatever internist you have, will not be happy if you walk around at your current weight and bp" Kayley said quietly.

:"Am I banned to this room and from having sex with you for the foreseeable future?" Ross asked.

"You've been a bad, bad boy, most importantly for yourself first. Come back to the room with me now. Sex we can have tomorrow night. Feet, ladders, tickling, everything, for both of us. " Kayley said.

"I love you, you know that"

"I've always loved you, Ross C, even when you've made me so angry that I've wanted to wring your neck, like now. The marriage vows are for better or worse. We've had both in the 28 years we've been together" Kayley said'

Kayley led Ross back to the bedroom, and they lied in bed, soothing each other, until they fell asleep.

Ross knew that he was going to have to explain to Fritz and Steve about his Doctor's visit, and why he would have to stay in New York for a while, and focus on his health.

The next morning, Kayley awakened, showered, kissed Ross goodbye, and Ross lied in bed for an hour, before planning to head to the office.

Before Ross got out of bed, his cell phone rang. It was Jack. Ross knew that something major must have been going on for Jack to call.

Why was Jack calling? What would Jack tell Ross?

That would be seen.

Yes, I know that your internist is a miserable human being, and yes, I know you hate him and are planning to get rid of him, but that does not change the facts!"
Since you have said that Ross is six feet tall, 203 pounds makes his BMI 27.5. That is 2.5 above the top of the normal range, 20 to 25. Definitely a problem and a fact that changing doctors won't alter.
Sex we can have tomorrow night. Feet, ladders, tickling, everything, for both of us. " Kayley said.
Kayley is definitely a fine wife. :woman:

Ross may be overweight, but his internist's demeanor still upsets him.

Ross knows in his heart that he has to make changes.

However, as we know, Ross is a very high strung, nervous, and arrogant person

Ross may feel that even if he has to change his own eating and behavior, doing so with a more low key internist, will be beneficial to him.

Yes, Kayley has always been a fine wife with emotional and physical support for Ross

More to come within 48 hours I hope.

I hope that this week will be more calm than last week.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back