• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Triple T Tutorial (*/F) Nudity

The Bandito

Verified
Hey Gang.

Joe asked me to do a tutorial a few weeks back, on the subject of exagerated foreshortening. The following posts are the completion of that tutorial :p

I don't feel like I am in any position to tell other artists how to draw, so this is simply my pproach to creating a foreshortened image. In fact if other artists have any different techniques they use, please speak up so we can all get better :p

The character I used belongs to a friend of mine from Deviant Art - Fmilling. She is named Teeva, and is quite the ticklish alien. She has agreed to model her lovely feet for the purpose of this tutorial. Only one problem, I promised her there would be no tickling involved :(

Hope you guys and gals like it, I was just kinda having fun :)

Please comment and if you get a chance - check out Teeva on DA.

http://fmilling.deviantart.com/

B

Last edited:
Never trust a Bandito

I know that I promised Teeva there wouldn't be any tickling involved.

But it just turned midnight here.

That makes it April fools, I believe. Aw hell, that's not till tomorrow night. Oh well.

BWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Poor Teeva.

Y'all might remember Tidy Bowl - the Cleaning Bot (from an Andi promo pic, and a cameo in TOB). This pic is its triumphant return!!!!! Gotta love crazy cleaning bots :)

I have been meaning to do a new foot tickling pic, and a robo tickling pic. So here is one of both.

I will either do a final version of this pic with pencil shading, or maybe Lotus will color it sometime.

Either way, thought I'd post it for a fun conclusion to the tutorial.

Please comment.

B

Excellent as allways.

You manage to combine erotic tickling with comic art seamlessly.

Nice job Bandito. I think this will definately help both newbies and skilled artists with perspective. Could you also post it to the tutorial section?
webmaster joe

Outfreakin'STANDing

Now, if only I could get my hands on one of those machines... :woot:

fantastic

Wow, I just love this one. The cheeky comments throughout are hilarious. And the final pic is super sexy, love her boobs! and her expression. This is one of my favorites from you bandito! great work!

You know the devil is in the details too...

I mean look at her hands, there is a vine wrapped around her finger, just a throw away add on but it adds to the total picture.
Or the alien eye that is peeking out from under her rear end...
Of course the boobs and the feet and all the obvious stuff is great as well but just those little touches really make a difference in a drawing.

Thanks for the Q-tips errr I mean tips... :woot:

Fmilling's art is great too. I have some of his tickling pics. I love Teeva. Your version of her is pretty sweet Bandito.

Unfreakinbelieveable! You just keep gettin' better and better.

Yeah, post a copy of this in How-To. It can stay in Artwork because of the second image, plenty of content. Just do a copy in the How-To is all.

I can't wait to see how you're coming along on BC2!

Best of Luck!

Dave

Rage said:
Fmilling's art is great too. I have some of his tickling pics. I love Teeva. Your version of her is pretty sweet Bandito.

Why thank you rage! I'm glad you enjoy bandito's version of teeva as much as i have...

That's a really cool thing to post, buddy. Kudos to you!

Smade: Thanks very much. I appreciate it :)

Joe: Yeah - I'll post it in the "how to" section tonight or tomorrow (kinda in a rush right now :) ). Glad you liked it.

Affectionate Dan: LOL - thanks man! Yeah, a good cleaning bot is hard to come by. I'll see if Andi has any free time, maybe she can be persuaded to make another one for you. Thanks again.

TyklFynd: Thanks my friend. I know most of our banter has been on DA - but I wanted to thank you again for your tremendous feedback. You truly rule!

Tommytikl: Wow - great response... thank you!!! I always try to add some fun little details. As you said, the feet and the lee's body need to work well, but I also think small details add a lot of pazzaz (SP?) to the illustration. Thanks very much for noticing, and thanks even more for taking the time to comment. :D

A Bloke: Thanks Buddy. I figure tickle pics should have an element of laughter in 'em. Why should the lee get all the laughs, lol. And as far as sexy goes - well that's just a MUST for any tickle pics. Thanks again.

Rage: I appreciate it. Yeah - Fmilling has a very cute character in that Teeva of his. Thank you, as always, for your kind support.

Dave: Thanks Dave. That means a lot! I will post in "how to" by tomorrow, thanks for the reminder :) And as far as BC2 - I am working away at it. Just finished another page this weekend. I am about 65% finished at this point. I would be going faster, but I am so caught up in the sexy details of this comic, especially the Chix outfits, that I am spending more time than usual, but I think the final product will be worth it :)

44Blues: Thanks man - very much appreciated.

Thanks to everyone that took the time to post a reply. I am actually posting a lot more on Deviant Art now, because I get a lot more responses, and a lot more input from people there. So thank you to all the people that comment here on the TMF - you are the reason I post here :)

Take care everyone, and please continue to let me know what you think :)

B

Bandito, All I can say is "WOW ". I really love your artwork. Please keep up the great work, And hurry up with the next comic ( I'm going crazy here) :angel:
I hope coloring it was ok,I know your partner's coloring work is ALOT better but I had some time on my hands :wavingguy

Very nice

mkeemer said:
Bandito, All I can say is "WOW ". I really love your artwork. Please keep up the great work, And hurry up with the next comic ( I'm going crazy here) :angel:
I hope coloring it was ok,I know your partner's coloring work is ALOT better but I had some time on my hands :wavingguy

very cool! i like both of the colored pieces! the second pic though i like the best since that is very close to teeva's actual skin color. The first one is good too but kinda weird seeing teeva with a regular skin color... after all she is an alien...

visit me here to see and learn more of teeva! :)

fmilling said:
very cool! i like both of the colored pieces! the second pic though i like the best since that is very close to teeva's actual skin color. The first one is good too but kinda weird seeing teeva with a regular skin color... after all she is an alien...

visit me here to see and learn more of teeva! :)

Fmilling I'd like to thank you also, Great work my friend, And a wonderful idea for a tickle victim. Keep them coming ;]

mkeemer said:
Fmilling I'd like to thank you also, Great work my friend, And a wonderful idea for a tickle victim. Keep them coming ;]

Thank you very much! More will definetly be on the way, I promise you.

Expect to see something with bandito's bounce chix and teeva later...

until then stay tuned and keep in touch... :cool:

Another excellent post Bandito your tutorial is fantastic (thanks by the tutorial) and more thanks by the pic (The robot is cool and poor victim...poor...poor chick).I LOVE THIS DRAWING...Keep up the good art.

Good day...good luck...Greetings.

My new home in deviantart is:

http://falcontk.deviantart.com/

Mkeemer: Ohmagawd - I love the coloring. That is so damn cute. I have seen your color work for a long time and have always really enjoyed it. What a treat to have you color one of my pics! Do you think you might ever be interested in doing any other pics? Thanks again.

Falcon: Thank so much for the kind words, my friend. I'm so glad you liked the pic! Thank you for all the support!

Thanks again to everyone.

B

The Bandito said:
Mkeemer: Ohmagawd - I love the coloring. That is so damn cute. I have seen your color work for a long time and have always really enjoyed it. What a treat to have you color one of my pics! Do you think you might ever be interested in doing any other pics? Thanks again.

Falcon: Thank so much for the kind words, my friend. I'm so glad you liked the pic! Thank you for all the support!

Thanks again to everyone.

B
I would LOVE to Bandito :)

Mkeemer: Sweet! I'll send you a PM on the subject ;)

K: Thanks dude! Much appreciated.

Thanks agaain everyone!!!!!!

B

The Bandito said:
Mkeemer: Sweet! I'll send you a PM on the subject ;)

K: Thanks dude! Much appreciated.

Thanks agaain everyone!!!!!!

B
Bandito,did you send a pm, I hope I didn't miss it :happyfloa

OH wow!

Omg are you trying to implode your viewers??? :yowzer:
What an incredibly detailed succession... increasingly, totally & excrutiatingly mindblowing!! :shock:

Mkeemer: Thanks for the reminder dude. Just sent you a message today :)

Frenzytickles: Have you imploded yet? lol. Thanks very much for the support. So glad you like the progression, and the final payoff pic. Please keep in touch.

:bouncybou

Best,

B

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back