• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Truck driver keeps rig from blowing over

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/1mNC01YNxmY?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/1mNC01YNxmY?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

One of the many dangers we truckers face out there.

Truck drivers have to put up with a variety of dangers and unknowns just to get that load of livestock, gas, produce, or in some cases, components for nuclear weapons, like a local firm has for decades. Health issues kept me out of that rig. There are some benefits, I suppose. Scenery and getting some free views from passing cars, just to demonstrate:
5890968733_f6dd5fb188.jpg

Man, if that rig was fully loaded, it would've surely flipped. It must've been empty, otherwise it would've been too heavy for the driver to stabilise it.

Man, if that rig was fully loaded, it would've surely flipped. It must've been empty, otherwise it would've been too heavy for the driver to stabilise it.

Yes and no. In the state of Wyoming,during high winds,the only rigs they let out is if they have at least 30,000 pounds in the trailer. Now,if the load sits up high inside the trailer,light or heavy,it stands a higher chance of being knocked over.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back