• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Truck stop scams.

It figures this is a problem since our nation has the highest incarceration / inmate count in the world.

When you get a criminal record, you'll eventually get desperate enough for money to live to do something as stupid trying to swindle truck drivers.

Not that I'm excusing this sort of criminal behavior, I'm stating one of it's causes.

I am sure that you are wise enough not to fall for any of these scams, my friend. :D

Two more scams.

A truck driver who drives the same type of truck you do "locks themselves" out of their truck. They ask you if you could try to unlock their door with your key. If you are able to,they watch to see if you get out of your truck. When you do,they unlock your door,and rob you blind.

A drifter asks to use your CB to see if another driver can give them a ride. They go in your truck,and give a sly glance at what you have inside. When you step out of your truck,they break into it,and rob you.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back