• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trucker Trouble (M/f, nudity, noncon sexual)

unbelievable story. amazing writing, so vivid. Well done, Widow! looking forward to more of your material.

Thanks mates! It's very pleasing to hear that you're enjoying my work. More to come!

Banshee... on which thread do you think they were posting? You didn't write the original Trucker Trouble, and frankly, with your recent attitude change towards the fellow writers on this forum, I'm beginning to regret the fact that I ever granted you permission to write a 2nd part to my story. Please read and think before you type and hit post. ;)

Thanks in advance,

~BW

Wow

No idea why I posted here! Sorry.
As for other writers, I have no issue with other writers. My issue is with writers bumping their own stories. A writer SHOULD be able to take good feedback along with bad feedback. If he can't, he/she shouldn't be writing.

Banshee,

You've repeatedly and tactlessly demonstrated how you feel about authors bumping their stories. If it was done in excess, I can understand your concern, however, that has not been the case. In every thread you've posted, which has, from what I've seen, only on jersey_tickler's threads, the reason for the bump has been for the announcement of another chapter which is about to be released to that story. That is NOT frowned upon. A lot of authors do that, and it's accepted gladly to those who hadn't had the chance to read the prequels.

I don't understand why you've made it so personal with him, but I can tell you that the proper authorities have been informed and you will be watched closely, so I suggest you be respectful and considerate, and stop harassing him.

There are many ways to offer constructive criticism without being downright callous. It makes you sound like a whiney child. Put yourself in someone else's shoes for once and think of how you would feel if your comments were posted over and over again on your stories. Believe it or not, I'm trying to help you.

~BW

Please update us on any of your new stories you are working on!!! we love them!

First post here because I'm more of a reader than a writer, but will you continue writing stories? I'm sure I can speak for a lot of people by saying we'd love to read more from you :)

Hi, I am beginning to regret the fact that I ever granted you permission to write a 2nd part to my story.

Wow, great story. Yes a part 2 would of been interesting...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back