• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Bellatale (F/M)

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
I don't usually share my experiences here, but I was in the mood to write :triangle: .

Years ago, I had a good friend who traveled through my town once very few months for business. He was a Dominant 99% of the time, but every now and again he loved to be tied tightly and tickled 'til he just couldn't take any more.

I gave him what he needed, and in return he gave me some of the best rides of my life.

His favorite way to spend the evening was tied face-down, hands bound overhead and knees and ankles tied together, gagged with my favorite bandanna so that I could hear him laughing and trying to beg, naked except for a cute pair of boxer briefs that hugged his very muscular and very, very ticklish bottom. Once he was secure the party started :evilha: .

I would start by 'cleaning' his big, mostly smooth feet, first with a scrub brush dipped in soapy water and then with my teeth and tongue. Licking the spaces underneath his toes and chewing his runner-toughened heels drove him out of his mind. I don't think I've ever heard a human make the sounds that came from his helplessly gagged lips when my nails raked his biggest toes, slick from their scrubbing; those foolish enough to believe that a gag takes away from the laughter have never heard a deliciously loud scream through a thin bit of cotton, it's amazing and utterly scrumptious. Stripped to just my black satin panties and black thigh high stockings (he insisted I dress in black), I loved to lie on top of him and use my own silky toes to stroke his ridiculously ticklish underarms while I slid my fingers into his boxers to tickle the living daylights out of his lightly furred backside and his thighs, slipping my hand in between his tightly tied legs to goose his thighs until he was shrieking though his gag; he would shake so hard I had to grip his sides with my knees to stay saddled, something about having his underwear 'invaded' made the tickling much worse than simple nudity :devil:. But the best was how we ended the sessions:

I would straddle him facing his back, using my thighs to hold on 'tight' because the ride was intense.

Leaning forward until my diamond-hard nipples stroked his back, I would use just my pointer fingers to poke. And poke and poke and poke. His sensitive sides, his underarms, his devilishly ticklish back muscles...only two fingers brought him closer to the brink of madness than just about anything else I did. Except for the finale.

Once he was delirious with his own ticklishness and just about too hoarse to even try to beg, I would slowly, slowly reach deep inside his boxers just underneath his hardness. Fitting my right hand to his inner thigh, I would grip the ultra, horribly ticklish muscles there while using my thumb to...stimulate...his deepest self. My other hand would death-grip that part of his left side, just under his ribs, where deep muscle kneading drove him far enough into insanity to offer me anything I wanted if I would just stop. And of course I would torture him, telling him over and over that if only I could understand him...he was a quaking and vibrating mess of helpless ticklishness. And the more he quivered the hotter I became, his wide back sending wickedly intense sensations into my core as I straddled and rode him like a bucking horse. The more he shook the faster I stroked him from underneath.; we would build and build and build until we'd both explode, my sex sealed tightly to his waist and my thighs shaking with the tension.

We lay there exhausted, dripping with sweat, while I'd make slow circles on his sides just to hear the barely-there begging. There is nothing so adorable as a bound, post-orgasm insanely ticklish dominant male. Nothing :firedevil

And later it would be my turn. But that's another post...

My friend married and moved very far, I miss him. I hope she's pleasing him the way I did, it was entirely too much fun to miss ;)

Last edited:
I'm glad you were in the mood!

:yowzer: This sounds like something I could only dream about. Thanks for taking the time to share. I hope you're still having this kind of fun.

Have a great weekend,
~JP

Very Ticklish Male

Oh dear lord! I need to find a reason to travel through OH!!!!!

MrTicklee

I need to take a cold shower now. Thank you for sharing.

I think I need to be dipped in ice!

Great stuff Bella!

Gonna have to agree with everyone else, that story was hot. Thanks Bella for your awesome story.

holy Sh*t...and to think I thought....

that moderators couldn't tickle...but only "moderate" (ducking and running like hell) :)

OMG! I always knew Bella was the bomb...

...but WOW! :yowzer: There would be nothing hotter than being her tickle victim...well, maybe Bella AND LeeAllure tag team tickling you to death!! :xpeepsofa

Wow, Bella. :yowzer:
Thanks for making an exceptiion to your usual practice and sharing this one with us. :D

I’m gonna bump this one from the archives. Wow! Super hot story, Bella, and superbly written. Thanks!

Is there any account in the archives of Bella getting tickled?

Delicious recounting of a very exciting play date.
I’d tickle switch with you in a heartbeat BellaRisa.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back