• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Life: I have a fetish

Eyeshine

TMF Expert
Ok so, I usually do not stumble upon much TV, but this one caught my eye..

The MTV series True Life hosted an episode titled: "I have a fetish". The episode followed two people:

The first was Daisy, who was dealing with living the lifestyle of a professional dominatrix while trying to find both a home, steady income, and a relationship.

The second was Andrew, who has a foot fetish, and follows him around as he explains how hard it is for him to find the "perfect balance between a personality and feet".

I would give the episode to watch before discussion for those who have not seen it, but the MTV website has had the video down for quite a few days now, but here is the link in case it works again

http://www.mtv.com/videos/true-life-i-have-a-fetish/1655095/playlist.jhtml

After seeing a preview of it and giving up on waiting, I went ahead and bought the episode. It is available through amazon video store, itunes, and the playstation store to name a few, and probably many more online services.

Now, the discussion points...

I for one, could never have the balls Andrew has in the show. Within the first 10 minutes of the show, we see him at a club/bar and he goes to to a group of girls casually (something I have enough problems with) , and the conversation goes..

"Hi, my name is Andrew, have you ever met a guy with a foot fetish?" He has no issue with this, or the reactions he gets, and he claims that even he is shocked at the number of girls who will just let him "play with there feet". It shows a few different clips, some worship, some just rubbing, etc. In this case, one of the girls responds "Not a chance" understanding his offer, the other lets him rub her foot outside the club in front of everyone.

Andrew also goes on to say all of his friends know about his foot fetish, how open he is with it, etc. In the footage of him and his friends, they all know and make comments about it regularly.

From someone who has just as huge a foot fetish, I could NEVER do that. I have tried different ways of bringing it into a relationship, some I have waited months, and others I have jumped into instantly sort of with the same idea he has, to be like look, I have a foot fetish, before this develops at all, is that ok with you? I personally have not found what I would call my ground or strategy yet, as results both ways have been mixed.

The thing that did surprise me the most though with him, is the number of comments that the MTV users posted, with most of the females saying they would be ok with his foot fetish.

I do not want to say anything about the relationship aspect that develops in the show without giving the chance for others to see it first.

Moving onto Daisy, her biggest issues seem to be with finding a relationship. She said while being a Dom was her fetish, she was not looking for a slave to be her significant other in a relationship, and most guys for her had a hard time looking past it.

Seems confusing to me, I understand the theory of not wanting to date one of her customers, but at the same time she also says that it is her fetish, but she does not want a submissive boyfriend...ideas anyone?

It seems like she almost wants someone to put up with her fetish, but not feel anything from it.

Anyway, sorry for the long thread, but thought this was a mainstream discussion worth sharing!

Yah if i had a foot fetish, I can't imagine just blurting it out to a group of people like that! Then again, it's not like there's a high probability that you'll ever meet those people again. So I can see how he could do that.

As for teh dominatrix, I could understand having problems finding a guy for her to be with. Her fetish is associated far more with sex than a foot fetish so guys probably see it as pre-defining how their sex life is going to be. I can see why that would turn off most guys.

Yea but all of his friends...I could not imagine.

But the strange part...she did not want them to be slaves, or even be into her fetish at all...seems like just a really hardcore way of expressing it to me it seems. Sort of how some of us desire the non consensual type tickle scenario

For the Daisy girl it seems that her fetish/dominatrix side is an outlet for her very oppressive and rather sheltered childhood from a very religious background. Therefore for her to want to separate her lives...as many of us do on here anyway, is it so wrong to want to find a boyfriend who isn't her slave? A guy she can view on the same level as her from every angle, especially sexual. She continuously stated the dominatrix thing was enjoyable and a fetish but she got no sexual gratification from it and she wasn't sexually involved with her slaves at all. Her fetish side was all about the rush of feeling powerful and that was it. Therefore for wanting a normal relationship with a probably "vanilla" guy...and separating the world of eroticism with everyday life makes sense to me.

On the other hand with Andrew I think his expectations are quite high to find a girl with the so called "perfect feet and personality combo"...it's no wonder he had to lean on Myspace to find a girl at all and she was "vanilla" at first and just said she thought his foot fetish was "fun and cool!" I think most girls would be open to it, but it's SUCH a sexual part of his life I think he needs to find a girl he can gently ease into that side of him, not just dump it on them. I know it's good to be blunt and honest, and he can tell them that it's a fetish and arousing to him, but he doesn't automatically have to stuff their toes into his mouth.

I think both Daisy and Andrew just need to find the right balance between their fetish side and everyday relationships in the so-called "vanilla" world.

It does make sense, but does seem something hard to math. I think the counter side is dominatrix fetish vs foot fetish...from my eyes as someone super self conscious of my fetishes both for feet and tickling, I see mine as worse. To see people reject Daisy and not Andrew was a shock.

Yes, I agree with what you said about Andrew. When he was going to pick his friend up from the airport and stated something alone the lines of

"I hope she will be ok with the balance of attention that I give to her, and her feet" was sort of messed up. I just found it crazy that so many girls were just ok with it from the start. Maybe it was the fact that they viewed it as a joke and could laugh about it made more sense...

Would love to hear more opinions on the topic's, especially on Andrew's very upfront methods, and the results he got.

Okay so I watched this show, and I hear everything you are all saying....but I feel like if it was a more realistic show on "I have a fetish" it honestly would not have been this way. It's great that there are people like Daisy and Andrew who are honest and out there in the open, but as many of us know and experience you don't usually go about things like dating in the seemingly normal way they seemed to.

I honestly gotta say I wonder how much some of things they were doing were a certain type of act.

Glad someone else feels like me, that most people are NOT so open about it. Daisy did not seem so open...but as we saw, Andrew held it on his sleeves ALL the time. The tattoo seemed a little extreme..

Yea but all of his friends...I could not imagine.

But the strange part...she did not want them to be slaves, or even be into her fetish at all...seems like just a really hardcore way of expressing it to me it seems. Sort of how some of us desire the non consensual type tickle scenario

Forget his friends. The whole time I was watching the show I was cringing and thinking about his FAMILY's reaction.

I mean, could you imagine his parents and such watching that show?

- CryptoHero

I have a foot fetish but unlike this guy I do not allow it to control me. I am not a slave to it like he is. I look for other qualities in a woman other than her feet. Feet is like 10%. I have to analyze other important factors: Personality, Goals In life, What she likes,hates or tolerates. Can we get along? do the pros out weight the cons, and can we compromise on the cons. Basically can we work together as a team. and of course is there some sort of physical attraction? I would NEVER meet someone online for the first time hang out with them and after doing so get any sort of tattoo that relates to them on my body, In fact i would not do that even if they where my wife!( I don't even like tattoos but that's beside the point). why? because of what just happen to that guy. she dumped him Now he is stuck with it!. LOL i got more important things to worry about and do than to submit to my fetish 24/7

I totally agree with you darkscar I dont' let it ruin my life and control me like it did him. I have to applaud him for his openness because that's something I could never do.

As I've said in other threads, most girls I know have nothing against, or even enjoy someone to play with their feet. Tickling though, is something else...

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back