• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Or False?

True (butter seared in a pestle ground fennel crust)

You are pretty sure that if we could communicate with ants, a perfectly mutual arrangement could be made for them to clean the house while you sleep or are out; and they get to eat whatever they find.

True (ears first)

You have the sinking feeling not all the hidden colored Easter eggs were found; but it will become very apparent where it is come the warm weather.

False ( I pull them elsewhere)

You believe with a momentary lapse in the laws that govern gravity, a strong headwind, and a granite-like personal resolve, you will finally be able to jump off the garage roof and fly free ino the azure firmament like an ungainly, yet dignified, bottom-heavy grouse.

False

You have considered that "Fog' is what occurs when rain is lazy

False! (Sacrilege! I'm a Brooklynite)

You feel a slight twinge of both guilt and oddly sexual if you eat a Gingerbread man crotch first.

False... But now I'm going to think of that every time I eat one...

You like to eat the crust off of bread first.

True. (and by doing that, fool myself into thinking I have a nice crust-free PB&J)

You wonder how small ants can think, considering the size of words, how do they fit in that little head?

True, and way more often than I'm willing to admit.

You have spent more than 5 consecutive nights sleeping in a tent. (not a camper/RV/cabin/hotel ect...)

False. (Not from where I'm standing, no)

You have considered holding little cheese festivals for tiny white mice.

False.

You like to pick up worms and play with them (No, not... "play" with them :p ).

False

You've needed something from the kitchen but you are butt naked ready for a shower so you start to dash there modestly but then say to yourself "fuck it" and do a little naked dance on the way and on the way back.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back