• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUE sorority tickle torture!!! (This past Sunday)

Thanks for posting that amazing story. I do hope the sority will not be removed. Do keep us updated and I pray that you all get tickled again :devil2:

gearloose said:
It would be very nice if you got the chance to tickle your tormenters so that they know how it feels. Woudn't you like to do that instead of throwing the pledge educator out of the sorority?
The above quote has been slightly altered, but I believe the content is true.

Say, that's a heck of an idea. I'll bet you couldn't get more than three or four hundred volunteers to help you with that from right here on this web site!
:bouncybou

Let me just tell you that you had me on the edge of my seat! Great story- Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall-- have you spoken to any of the pledges who got tickled with you to get their reaction? Just curious! :)

my god. that is the single greatest thing ever.
I would have LOVED to be a female girl that got to tickle you.
Hell, I would have loved to have been you.
Do you know how lucky you are!!!
That is the single most greatest, sexiest true story I have ever seen/heard. My god.

Please, tell us a little about yourself, height, hair color, slender or buxom, etc.etc. Same thing with any others you can remember.

Thank god for you and your story.

This was simply amazing.

WOW. I am in awe. Amazing. Sheerly awesome. Great time.

sole seeker said:
The above quote has been slightly altered, but I believe the content is true.

Say, that's a heck of an idea. I'll bet you couldn't get more than three or four hundred volunteers to help you with that from right here on this web site!
:bouncybou

I volunteer for that task. Tell the girl that is being a bitch and putting up a fuss to stop crying and be a, um, woman. Do this for the betterment of the TMF. I sign up to tickle torture your tickle tormentors. Tell me where, when. Post in this thread. Make it well known. I am the first to sign up-WHO ELSE WANTS TO STEP UP?!!

If it's for real...

Sandra, what ended up happening? I mean, if this was for real, it could mean some serious scary shit for your sorority.

Bah, I need to check Stories more often. sandra, that was excellent! One of the best stories I've read this year.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back