• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story topics of interest beyond tickling (orgasm play? impact play?)

quinn65

Verified
This felt more like a discussion forum question than true story material, but I'm considering the idea of writing up some more true stories, and thought it might be worthwhile to get a feel for the levels of reader interest in various topics.

A lot of my true tickling stories, I suppose, were filmed and sold as video clips in the LOL store days, but I've also done a fair number of private and off-camera group session work that might make for a decent anthology.

My question is...what's the TMF's interest level in BDSM activities beyond (or in addition to) tickling? Over the years I've found that private session work is more likely to involve impact play and/or orgasm play. Granted, I almost always sneak in a little tickling, but it's not the most common overriding theme. In my experience, it's not unpopular, it's just an order of magnitude less popular than some more mainstream kinks.

I know there are plenty of BDSM forums out there, but the TMF is my jam. Just thought I'd float the idea before putting a lot of effort toward something that might be better shared elsewhere.

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing the Alpha Lady Tickle Switch, and I'm looking forward to writing about the Retired Executive Getaway with M's friends (assuming it comes together in a few weeks), so I guess I'm officially bit by the writing bug. :)

Thanks,
-Q.

Hot post. Thanks for sharing. I am in that same boat. Love to tie my wife up naked spread eagle in the bed so I can tickle her all over and get her to agree to more sexual stuff in order to get a reprieve from whatever activity or scenario I have her in. I love hearing her agree to and say the perverted things I want to do to her like her begging for me to cut her panties and gag her with them when she gets too loud. And believe me she can howl when she gets into bondage sex and impact play.

If you want to hear more just drop me a private message or a direct message in the chat room.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back