• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tale #4| My "Bestest Friend ever"

noahbailey

TMF Regular
One of my female friends pronounced me her "Bestest Friend Ever" in 8th grade, She still says I am, I'll give you up to date details| 5'9' average weight, nice ass, blondish black curly hair, pretty blue eyes, always wears black eye shadow, she's currently 26 and is EXTREMELY ticklish to the touch. We alll call her Bree(Breanna), me and my friend Logan used to torture her on the school bus. Alright, about two years ago me and Bree went on a friend date to the park to pass a football(she sucks at it) when we were done we headed to my house for a while, we ate lunch, played video games, wrestled, all the fun things, we decided to play Halo, we fought in a death match final score me| 6 kills, Bree| 7 kills.(She stuck me with a plasma grenade when I evened the score to 6-6 with three seconds left *sigh*) I pushed her a little bit, she slapped my arm, I poked her ribs, she punched me, I tackled her and mounted her on the couch.
"No!" Bree said.
"Say you're sorry for punching me!" I said
"No!" She said
"Alright, I see how it is." I said.
She was wearing a tank top, unfortunate for her. I grabbed her wrists and locked them above her head. I poked her underarm and it sent her into hysteria.
"Hahahaha" she laughed just from a poke.
"You gonna apoligize?" I said.
"Noho." She said.
I traced my finger across her arm.
"Hahaha." Was all you heard. I finally all out tickled Bree's underarm.
"(Silent laughter)"
I moved to her sides where her squirming had raised up her tank top. I knew this spot would bw effective in getting my apology.
"You better apologize now, or you'll be laughing pretty hard bestest friend ever." I said.
"Nohoho!" She said.
"Tickle tickle, Breanna!" I said "massaging" her side.
"Hahahaha! Sthohohop\" She laughed.
I still wasn't getting my apology... I was sure her sides would've got the job done... Aparently not, but I had one more trick up up my sleve, a raspberry.
I was still holding her arms above her head I lifted her tank top up and blew tha HARDEST raspberry I could on her belly button.
"STOHHOHOP, I'M SOHOHARRRY!!" She said in hysteria.
I quit tickling her, her hair was sticking to her forehead from sweat. She smiled at me.
"That was rough, but some what fun in a weird way," She said
"Yeah, you'll know not to punch me next time." I said.
She flicked my peck, I flicked her boob. She had to leave, so we hugged, I kissed her on the cheek, and said goodbye.

True tale #5| Math... posting tommorow or Sunday. Take care, don't punch a bear like me ladies.

Just saying if somebody - even my best friend - did that to me I'd flip shit and probably slap them in the face...
But I'm glad you two are closer than that...

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back