• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tickling last night

White_Ghost_158

I am new to the forum, so this is my first post. I am a 6'1, 228lbs. man, 11 shoe size and very ticklish. Last night i was tickled by my girlfriend and her friends.

Last night, i was laying on my bed watching the Mets-Pirates game wearing a grey teeshirt, grey shorts and barefoot. My girlfriend had about 4 of her friends over and they were watching chick flicks in the living room. My girlfriend came into the bedroom and asked me if i would join them in the living room. There was no way i was leaving the game with the Mets up 3-1 in the 8th, so I said forget it. She left pretty mad. About 5 minutes later, I had all 5 women jump on me. My girlfriend knows how ticklish I am, so when they jumped on me she said...hold em and lets tickle him. Two of the girls held me down, kinda hard to struggle on a bed, my girlfriend straddled me and started tickling my ribs and underarms, switching up every now and then. I was laughing and bucking so hard, that she was almost holding on like a cowboy. My girlfriend yelled to grab my ankles and get his feet. My feet are so extremely ticklish that the slightest touch gets me into fits of giggles. Her other two friends grabbed my ankles, one laid across of them while the other ran her nails all over my soles. I was in such torture, that i was in tears. I guess after about 10 minutes, it felt like hours to me, my girlfriend felt something pop up lol, and called off the assault. I just laid there panting and giggling. Her friends walked out saying what fun they had torturing me and laughing. My girlfriend said, don't move, I am sending them home and me and you have some unfinished business.

Well, I hoped you liked it any feed back would be appreciated.

first of all congratulations on your first post..and i love your screen name. so what exactly popped up? hehe great story

isabeau

White_Ghost_158 said:
Thank you Isabeau...if ya ever need help blowing out that candle..give me a call. lol

well now that's quite an offer.. it's been lit forever and surprise , surprise, no one has tried to blow it out yet..

isabeau :pokepoke:

Welcome to the TMF, White Ghost 158, and congratulations on your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Great story, I envy you, being tickled by five women like that. :yowzer:

Nice tale, WG. I think you ought to get her back. Maybe you could even talk her girlfriends into helping you out. :tickle:

Izzy, I've had occasional thoughts about offerin' to trim your wick. :twohugs:

sole seeker said:
Izzy, I've had occasional thoughts about offerin' to trim your wick. :twohugs:

anytime you feel up to it..my wick is at your disposal so to speak..

write more stories like this.. i like them very much

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back