• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling of Girlfriend in Car

sean88k

TMF Novice
I would like to tell you all about a tickling experience that happened in the car between my girlfriend and I the other day. We have been together for quite some time, and while she does know how much I like tickling her, I don't think she really knows how much it excites me. Anyway, she actually enjoys getting tickled. I would say that she's moderately ticklish, and her reactions depending upon her mood range from sometimes nothing to all out hysterical laughter. It depends on the situation and what we're doing. I guess it's a good thing that she's not excruciatingly ticklish, because then she would never let me indulge. I have never abused my privilege either, so I am rewarded by tickling her often.
A couple of days ago we were driving the car, and she was in the passenger seat. She is one of those girls who likes to put her feet up on the dashboard, and she happened to be barefoot. She knows that I like her feet, and fortunately for me she enjoys the attention I give to them. I made some comment about how cute her toes were perched up on the dash ( I had just painted them recently), and she turned slightly in her seat and placed her bare foot in my lap. I decided that I would play a game with her. With one hand on the wheel, I used the other to begin lightly scratching the sole of her left foot. Her toes curled and she let out a series of giggles as she flexed her foot up and down. "Hahaha he he he, That tickles!" she protested as I wiggled my fingers underneath the base of her gorgeous toes. It obviously wasn't causing her tremendous discomfort, as she continued to keep her foot in my lap and giggle softly. I told her that if she could keep per foot still in my lap without pulling away until we got home I would give her $10. ( we are just poor college students) We were about 10 minutes away from home, and she seemed to like the idea. So for the next 10 minutes I continued to drive and stroke the bottom of her foot, toes, arch, heel, and the top of her foot while she laughed and squirmed.
She actually made it home. She even said that I didn't have to pay her the money! What a sweet girl. I guess one of the benefits of having a moderately ticklish girl is that you get to tickle more often. If it bothered her too much, I'm sure I would not be as fortunate.
I have posted pictures of the bottoms of her size 8 feet in the non tickling images section of the forum.

Sean

Hey, how did you get such nice pics of your girlfriend's feet? Did she let you, or did you get her while she was asleep? Either way, you are very lucky!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back