• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to find a scifi */F tickle story that I read ages ago.

4102Ser

This was way back before I thought of subscribing stories that I liked in order to save them for rereading. All that I can recall of the story is that it is */F in a scifi setting and some of the story details. It was about a woman who traveled to a location in order for some type of healing or other medical procedure. The method involved some type of stimulating slime or liquid, and while the procedure was in process it tickled and pleasured the woman, going back and forth between the two sensations. Because everything was automated and the woman accidentally said certain words during the beginning she became trapped in those two cycles, endlessly being tickled and forced to orgasm.

That's all I remember. I tried googling certain key words to find the story but nothing came up. I also tried using the search function here, but I don't remember exact words from the story or title and I just ended up with lots of stories in the search results. If anyone can recall this exact story and direct me to it I would be ecstatic. Thanks in advanced for the help!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back