• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to ID an old clip or at best find it!

maxtast

Hey All,

So this is going to be a REALLY long shot... but I seem to remember a company I think called Candlelight Productions back in the 90s... Holly I think is her name I have seen elsewhere on this site of her being tickled, but there was one particular video that I used to have on VHS and I'm hoping my description will trigger some peoples memories..

So there are two girls in this video, one is blonde and the other brunette, late teens early 20's maybe.. The first part is the girls tickling each other - tied to a bed in like a bedroom setting and they take turns to tickle each other (in underwear), then lets say 'holly' comes in or at least an older woman who I think is one of the younger girls 'older sister' (maybe 40's) and catches them tickling each other. The two younger girls are then tied to the bed side by side and tickled, the older woman also sucks and licks their toes while also tickling (I remember she had long nails and her hair was tied up in like a bun - I think dark blonde). They are tickled on their feet, navels and underarms.

The next scene is that both girls in turn are topless and tied in a sitting room on a chair with their feet up on a stool or something, and both the other younger woman and the older woman tickle the 2nd younger woman, then the younger women swap over. At no point is the older women tickled and there is no sexual element to the video at all.

So, my ask of this great community - any ideas?! Like I say I would say the vid was from the 90s and candlelight productions rings a bell! or at least I hope it does.

Cheers,
D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back