• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twitch Streamer Fiona Fan aka fanfan -- Foot Drawing Tickle

isisiisisi

Not sure how many of you have heard of the Twitch Streamer fanfan, but she absolutely rocks! She's beautiful, hilarious, talented, and highly encourages her community to keep her Wikifeet updated and keep it at 5 stars! Most Twitch streamers are freaked out by feet people, but she openly loves it and shows her feet off all of the time on stream, IG, etc. Check out her Wikifeet if you haven't had the chance: https://www.wikifeet.com/Fiona_Fan

Last night she was on a talk show on Twitch with another streamer. They were playing a game of Operation and if either of them got buzzed, they had to spin the wheel and do the challenge. fanfan got Woof, in which she had to draw a dog on the soles of her feet, then take a picture and post it to Twitter with the caption, "Who let the dogs out?" She asked the host to draw the dog on her feet for her, and hoooo boy did she have an explosive reaction, even yelling out, "That really tickles!" I've always been curious if her feet were ticklish, and did we find out! The cherry on top is the host wasn't happy with her drawing, she she did it on the second foot, causing even more ticklish reactions. What a treat, I hope you enjoy!

youtu.be/VINEHu3orxA?t=8298 (link should take you to when the tickling starts, but if not it's from 2:18:17 - 2:19:34)

damn, you're 2 minutes late, now we have two identical posts, but you have a better description, I think the admins will figure out what to do with this

damn, you're 2 minutes late, now we have two identical posts, but you have a better description, I think the admins will figure out what to do with this
Oh my gosh that’s hilarious we posted at the same time! Great minds, am I right? If my post gets clapped, that’s quite ok, you posted first and attached the video.

Her name is QTCinderella on Twitch, and there is a 3 or 4 year old video of her getting a foot massage and laughing throughout the entire thing. It’s hard to say if she’s reacting because it tickles, or if she is laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation. Maybe someday we’ll find out?

youtu.be/JFYZHcRjtxs?feature=shared

Man, she's pretty and her feet are wonderful!

Thanks for posting! I tried to clip the tickle part, mas I'm not being able to. My downloader doesn't work anymore and the convertion sites are not working for this video specifically...

Attachments

• Fiona-Fan-Feet-7153920.jpg
    Fiona-Fan-Feet-7153920.jpg
    716.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Fiona-Fan-Feet-7156153.jpg
    Fiona-Fan-Feet-7156153.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Fiona-Fan-Feet-7156154.jpg
    Fiona-Fan-Feet-7156154.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Fiona-Fan-Feet-7315692.jpg
    Fiona-Fan-Feet-7315692.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 46
  • Fiona-Fan-Feet-7315696.jpg
    Fiona-Fan-Feet-7315696.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
  • Fiona-Fan-Feet-7423234.jpg
    Fiona-Fan-Feet-7423234.jpg
    817.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Fiona-Fan-Feet-7438840.jpg
    Fiona-Fan-Feet-7438840.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Fiona-Fan-Feet-7438842.jpg
    Fiona-Fan-Feet-7438842.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 48
  • Fiona-Fan-Feet-7455502.jpg
    Fiona-Fan-Feet-7455502.jpg
    595.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Fiona-Fan-Feet-7675653.jpg
    Fiona-Fan-Feet-7675653.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 53
Man, she's pretty and her feet are wonderful!

Thanks for posting! I tried to clip the tickle part, mas I'm not being able to. My downloader doesn't work anymore and the convertion sites are not working for this video specifically...
Hey, just wanted to say I've had good luck with OBS for screen capture. My downloader libraries have also been having problems recently.

Hey, just wanted to say I've had good luck with OBS for screen capture. My downloader libraries have also been having problems recently.

Thanks, my friend!

I'll try that tool. And I think I couldn't download this one because it was too huge - or at least that was what the sites were claiming as a problem in this case...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back