• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two girls tickling a man

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
mealexiselizabethtape1.gif

Two girls tickling a man
Alexis Grace and Elizabeth gets their revange big time when they tie me up to the bed and tickle torture me for one whole hour! one woman is enough to drive a man insane, but two women with nails and toys are lethal! They tease, tickle and torture me with pleasure, running their finger and nails on my armpits, sides, nipples, stomach and legs, even my neck! The worst is to have hands and fingers in all your ticklish spots at the same time! Hands on my armpits, stomach and legs, all tickling at once! Ad 20 fingers diging into my stomach at the same time! After 30 minutes of ruthless tickle torture, they gag me and blindfold me and I discover true hell not knowing where they will strike and not being able to scream loud! The girls tease me with their boobs and crotch, tempting me, at some ocassions I get to suck their tits and use them as gags while the other one is tickling me! Take about bittersweet! At the end I had to spend two days recovering for my pulse to return to normal!

Free preview

Available for $16.99 on Man Tickled and Abused.

For the new

For the benfit of those who missed it
and the more than 5000 new members since then
and those who want to see it again but can't because I changed server and the link to the old preview is broken
and of course, hoping to catch a few sales!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back