• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Mothers-To-Be Who Love To Get Tickled 🪶👣 (F/F feet, consensual, erotic)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
Two Mothers-To-Be Who Love To Get Tickled 🪶👣 (F/F feet, consensual, erotic)

A copy of the below story (including photo) are at the following link:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com/2023/01/01/two-mothers-to-be-love-

Photo that inspired the story:
FFAAC1AB-351F-430C-9742-BEC6EA166474.jpeg

Short story follows:

Two Mothers-To-Be Who Love Getting Their Feet Tickled :)

Sarah and Maggie both had little ones on the way. Both were expectant new moms and both were learning so so much about what their future new roles as women with very young children would be.

They had met recently in their shared Lamaze breathing class at their local hospital with their respective husbands and became fast friends. During one of the breathing classes, the Lamaze instructor had thought it a good idea to bring in a laughing yoga instructor. He got the whole class to practice laughing for 30 minutes straight. It was the best part of the 6 week instruction for these two mothers to be as afterwards, at their favorite coffee shop the next morning to after the laughter yoga class, they couldn’t stop talking about how wonderful it felt to laugh like that. They also both shared quietly just how sexually arousing the exercise was to them.

“I KNOW! I felt it too! I didn’t want to say anything as I was a little embarrassed. I just looked down at the floor and tried not to be too conspicuous while I was laughing so much that I was getting a little turned on laughing so much! SO glad you felt the same too! I thought I was the only weirdo in there!” Sarah confessed.

Maggie laughed heartily, “Oh, you’re definitely not alone, girlfriend. If you only knew how kinky and weird I can get!”

Sarah smiled and laughed heartily back at Maggie.
“So, speaking of arousal and laughter, did you read any of that literature our laughing yoga instructor left us? By the way, I’m usually not one to comment on men’s handsomeness, but wasn’t our laughter yoga teacher super hot?!”

“Oh my God! Yes! I couldn’t take my eyes off of him! And his energy was just so Goddamn sexy up there! I think if I hadn’t had a baby about to pop out, and a jealous husband, I might have done some things I would not be regretting this morning!”

“Oh, me TOO! Yeah, he got me hot QUICK with that voice of his, and that hair, and those strong arms and thighs of his. Jesus, how did they expect a roomful of expectant mothers to handle such eye candy?!”

“I don’t know, but all I DO know is I want to sign up for ALL of his classes after this baby’s out of me!” Maggie shared.

“Me too! So, back to that literature he gave us last night…”

“Oh yeah, right. Yeah, I didn’t get a chance to read it. We got home. I took a shower and crashed like a demolition car. Nate stayed up and played Fortnight with his friends online til late.”

“I crashed too. I woke up super early this morning though, and started perusing that brochure on the benefits of laughter, and on page 8,” Sarah pulled out the brochure from her purse and opened it out on the cafe table for Maggie to see where she was referencing.

“Yeah, on page 8, this really caught my attention…” Sarah proceeded to read the following passage…

“If your laughter practice becomes staid and hard to continue, consider bringing in a trusted person, either a significant other or a friend, to conduct a tickling play date with you. A tickling play date is exactly what it sounds like. You and your trusted other person engage in tickle play whereby you are tickled by the other person in places on your body where you are comfortable being tickled and in places that produce laughter. Also, if the other person is open to the notion, you can return the favor and tickle them in THEIR trusted places on THEIR body. It’s a relationship of SYMBIOSIS whereby you both benefit from the healing power of laughter that’s produced by this tickle play.”

“Oh wow! Yeah, I didn’t see that. Interesting! Makes total sense to me. So tickling can be a part of your laughter yoga practice. I sure would trust him to tickle me ANYWHERE! As LONG as he wanted to! SIGN ME UP!” Maggie gushed on her new teacher crush.

Sarah laughed, “I know, right?! Me too! God, how heavenly would THAT be?! Maybe after our little buns are out of the oven, we can ask Mr. Hot Yoga man to come tickle our own buns at my house?! I’ll invite you over and we can have our own little tickle play date together?!”

“Oh my God! That would be fabulous!!! Let’s make it happen!”

“Alright! It’s on the post-baby bucket list!”

They paused, sighed, and each imagined their own parallel universe sexy tickle party with their handsome yoga instructor from the night before.

“So Sandra, since we’re not going to be able to book Mr. Wonderful safely until after the buns are out of the oven, how do you maybe feel about you and me having a little tickle play date together?!”

“Oh, Maggie, I was silently, MADLY wishing that you’d ask me that! Yes! Yes! A thousand times YES! I would love that more than anything! What are you doing now?!”

Maggie laughed, “I’m having coffee with you and getting turned on!”

Sarah laughed, “Oh, me too, girlfriend, me too! I mean what are you doing after coffee?!”

“I just have to run to Target real quick and pick up a few things. You?!”

“Same, but Trader Joes. You wanna say come over to my house around lunchtime?! We can have some lunch. I can make us those yakisoba noodles from Costco that you really like, and pour us both some nice green tea to zen out before we tickle each other silly!”

“Oh my God! Sounds divine! Yes! Let’s do it! I’ll see you at noon. I’ll buy a few feathers at Target too! Do you like feathers?!”

“Oh, I LOVE feathers! Good thinking! I LOVE it when some one runs a feather over the tops of my toes! Drives me wild!”

“Good to know! Good to know! I’ll remember that, and caress those drop dead gorgeous toes of yours with my feathers! Feathers it is!”

“Oh, thank you! Thank you! And you?! What are your favorite tickle spots, Maggie?!”

“Definitely my feet! I’m more of a fingers to the soles kind of a gal! Just love to have someone lightly run their fingers all up and down my soft bare soles. I keep them super soft, and I think that makes them extra ticklish too!”

“Oh my God! Love that! I’ll run my fingers all over your soft bare soles, Maggie! ALL over!”

“Can’t wait!”

“Noon it is then! Can’t wait either! I’ll see you soon!” Sandra called out as they both went their separate ways.

And so it was that after lunch, Maggie (left in the image above) ended up on Sarah’s couch and let Sarah (in the red miniskirt to the right) run her beautiful red fingernails all over Maggie’s soft bare soles.

She was in ecstasy with her new friend, and the two of them had quite the sexy afternoon together tickling one another on that beautiful couch.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall and hear all that beautiful laughter and teasing and arousing!

Oh, a foot and tickle fetishist can dream :)

And dream big! :)

Have a lovely day!

Thanks as always for stopping by!
TLM
The Laughter Mechanic
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

2021 Pendant © All Rights Reserved