• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Plus One (FG) (FF/Futa)

BlueParagon

Sorry for the late upload. I've been thinking the stuff I write isn't good enough and I've been no living Mass Effect like the goblin I am. Either way this is an aspect I've been wanting to do and yeah this involves Futa or Dickgirl stuff. So if that isn't your cup of tea, that's fine. I hope you'll like my other work. Either way, I hope you enjoy me fellow tickle lovers.

In the Fetish Galaxy, there’s all sorts of relationships and people. Sometimes it can involve just two people while others have been known to extend towards the dozens. This relationship though hasn’t pushed that boundary. Instead, there was only three people. Hannah was an elf with dark hair and about 6’ 2” in height. She wore a black long sleeve shirt with dark tight jeans and was normally bare foot. Her favorite color was purple and so she had dark shade of it on her lips, fingers and nail. Freia, an amazon with bright orange hair and two inches taller than Hannah. She always wore and grey crop top workout shirt and a short pair of shorts that exposed her pale skin.

Then there was Alexandra. She was 5’ 6” in height though it felt less when she was around Hannah or Freia. She had short blue hair with bangs that rested on one side with a few being in between her eyes. She also had an additional trait. She was “blessed” with male genitals despite being a woman. The two were more then happy about this addition, but they kept her locked up in a cage. Only letting her out for an occasionally hour of teasing. Besides the metal cage, all she was allowed to wear was a black collar you would give to a pet.

Their home was a decent place and only one of five other on a small road in middle of a forest. And only one other was housing someone else. As of right now, Alex had her hands bound behind her back and a black ball gag in her mouth. She was lying on the couch with Freia as the amazon mistress cradled her head into her lap. Alex did enjoy resting on her mistresses, but even that simple action makes her feel the frustrations in her belt. From simple action like the sharp but gentle nails running through her hair to the simple reassurances. All act as ways for teasing and the two mistresses exploited this.

As she rested and Freia watched tv, Hannah came back with a bowl of popcorn. Alex curled her legs up and allowed her elf mistress to sit down. She folded her thin legs and allowed the Alex’s bare ones to wrap in front of her. The elf rubbed her soft hand on Alex’s thigh. Making her release a faint moan and shuffle in her spot.

Hannah giggled and said, “Such a needy little toy. If only Freia would be nice to you.”

“Hey, she likes it,” Freia responded. She then scratched Alex’s head like a puppy and asked, “Doesn’t she? She loves being denied and all frustrated.”

Alex whined into her gag, but Freia only smiled and responded, “Yeah she does.”

Hannah flipped Alex so she was resting on her butt and made her legs arc over hers. She took a piece of popcorn and hovered it over her slot. Alex then felt as the soft almost brush like end was dragged over her caged tip. As she tried to hold back her need to thrust, Hannah said, “She does make some good sauce this way.”

She ate the piece and Freia took the bowl and placed it on the table. She helped Alex sit up and said, “I have a better method.”

Alex was guided into a kneeling position on the couch and had her back to her elf mistress. Freia then positioned the bowl under her. She said, “You know what to do sweetie.”

Alex whined again when she realized what was being planned. But before she could brace herself, she felt the sharp nails of Hannah lazily go across her scrunched-up feet. Muffled noises came out of her as she clenched her teeth down on the rubber gag. She could already feel herself getting close while her sensitive feet were lightly tickled. Freia then leaned in a dragged her tongue across Alex’s writhing stomach as well as brushed the tips of her finger on top of her straining tip.

Normally it would take a bit for her to get worked up, but with the three months of denial and almost nonstop teasing, she was already leaking. However, it would still take a bit of time for her to cover the top layer.

With her other hand, Freia started to grope her breast and Hannah leaned in and whispered, “Come on cutie pie. The more you leak, the quicker this ends.”

All she could do was giggle and whine into her gag as she started to buck in place. This helped a bit, but not enough.

Freia leaned back and said, “She needs some help.”

The amazon then reached into the nightstand next to them and small vibrator that clung to her hand. Alex tried to plead, but Hannah said, “This will help you. Afterwards, you’ll get sweet massage and cuddles. I promise.”

The vibrator buzzed to life and Freia glared at Alex while giving her a satisfied smirk. She inched her buzzing fingertips closer to her and Alex could only wait in anticipation. Hannah continued her light tickles on her feet and Alex could only tense up. Once the vibrator made contact with her tip, her eyes bulged out followed by a gasp.

Her head was oversensitive, and the smallest vibration was like she was being electrocuted. It was so much, that Hannah picked up her pace and raked her purple nails from the balls of her feet to her toes. But even with that, she couldn’t struggle away. Instead, she was pressing her waist forward and closer to the vibrator while stretching her toes out and letting the sharp nails go in between them.

Quickly she felt her frustration build up and the only thing on her mind was the blissful release. However, Freia removed her hands and left her frustrated while Hannah made sure she couldn’t follow the little device. Now her locked member was leaking over the bowl and both Freia and Hannah were happy. Alex though was whimpering in her gag.

Hannah rested her head on her shoulder and stroked her head. She said, “Shhhh shhh. It’s okay. It’s over now. We can relax now.”

Freia took a piece and ate it. She then said, “So good. And all we had to do was deny you.”

She started to bite her lip and leaned in towards the desperate Alex. She whispered, “I love it when you’re all desperate.”

The amazon then turned her around and pulled her down. Hannah grabbed her ankles and pulled them towards her. The Caged Toy was now lying on the large amazon while her size 10 feet were stretch towards the elf. Freia held her down while making sure to rub her sides. Hannah had stretched her legs out and rested her slender feet against Alex’s breast and started to gently rub them.

Freia then said, “I’ll remove the gag, but no talking. No pleading. We’ll allow moans though.”

She took the gag out and Alex immediately started breathing heavy. Even though she wasn’t being directly stimulated, Her elf mistress’s teasing feet were so close while her amazon mistress right below her and making sure she can’t move.

Hannah kept her grip tight around her ankles while she eyed the size 7 feet. She licked her lips and pushed her face in between the flinching soles. The tow made sure that Alex had a lotion rubbed in her feet daily. Their favorite was a lemon grass scent.

Alex felt the soft elf’s face pull away from her feet. Hannah smirked and said, “Hmm, Lemon grass. She’s been a good girl.”

Freia tightened her hug around Alex and rubbed her head against hers. She said, “That’s good. If she was naughty, then we would have to punish her. Allll night long too.”

Even though she wasn’t gagged anymore. She still whimpered and tried to shrink away. Hannah giggled and said, “It’s okay sweetie. You’ll get sweet rewards. Just make sure you stay good.”

Alex nodded to her, and Freia now fully rested on Alex. She went to watch tv and eat the popcorn while Hannah was starting to reward the good toy. Hannah started with kisses. She started at the bottom of her foot and plant as many as she could up. During them, Alex couldn’t help but scrunch her feet up and she stared through the gap in between her feet.

Freia cooed, “Aw. Does poor baby think we’ll tickle her silly? It’s okay. You’ll get lickles at most. And to be extra nice, you can laugh if you need to. I know how sensitive those little feet are.”

Just then, Hannah wrapped her mouth around Alex’s big toe. Alex tensed up and started moaning as the elf started sucking. She tired to hide her moans while Hannah only stared her in the eyes. Hannah then pulled her head back and a popping noise was made as soon as her lips were removed.

The elf giggled and said, “One down, nineteen more to go. Hang in there sweetie.”
She then quickly ran her nails down the smooth soles. Alex released a squeak and made the two giggle. Hannah then kept tickling and said, “Such soft and ticklish little feet.”

While laughing, Alex begged, “NOHOHOHOHOHO. PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHSE NOHOHOHOHO TIHIHIHCKLEHEHES.”

Freia’s grip then tightened, and she said, “Uh oh. It seems our little Alex broke the rule.”

Hannah pulled her nails back and said, “She wants to naughty now.”

“No please,” Alex begged. “I’m sorry. It’s just when you tickle me it’s reflex to beg.”

Freia giggled and rubbed her head against Alex. She said, “And we love that trait of yours. How about this? Instead of punishing you now, Hannah can go back to her ticklish worship, and we can punish you later?”

Hannah responded, “I like the sounds of that. Do you sweetie?”

Alex quickly answered, “Yes please Mistress.”

Understood,” Hannah responded. She then trailed her tongue up her pale sole and made Alex twitch and giggle.

As she did, Freia said, “Hey it was my idea. What do you say to me?”

She tried to gain control over her grin and was able to say, “Thank you Mistress Freia.”

The amazon then gave her kiss on the cheek and went back to watching tv. Alex, however, couldn’t focus on it. Instead, she was writhing over the large body and staring at Hannah as she had her way.

Every action made Alex flinch and giggle. The long tongue that lapped across her soles. That snaked in between and over her toes. She clenched her toes as it traveled across the balls of her feet. Even when it was flicked across her heels, pleasurable tickles were being sent across Alex. She shifted her weight back and forth on Freia. Desperate for some from of touch. Anything to send her over the edge while she bit her lip and held the laughter back.

As Hannah kept worshipping, Freia cooed, “You want me to touch you? Give you sweet release?”
Alex whimpered, “Please.”

She smiled and asked, “Want my hand to drift down? Have it make you cum?”

Freia then snaked her hand down and cupped the cage and made her gasp. Just having it there was putting her closer to the edge. Out of pure reflex, she tried humping the hand. Try to make it give her release.
Freia then cooed, “Say what I love to hear.”

She moaned and said, “I love you mistress. Please make my mind go numb form making me cum. Then let me worship you beautiful feet while you and mistress Hannah have fun with mine.”

Freia then pulled her hand out and Alex started whining. Freia gave Alex on kiss on the cheek and said, “You’ll get to cum. Right now, just relax. Want some popcorn?”

She whined, but muttered, “yes please.”

“Good girl,” Freia giggled back. The amazon took some pieces and fed her sub them while Hannah lightened on the licking.

When night finally came, the three went to their bedroom in the basement. Freia guided Alex to kneel at the end of the bed while Hannah started to get undress. Once fully nude, the elf sat on the end in front of Alex while Freia started to discard her clothes.

The amazon then knelt behind the elf. Hannah then said, “If you satisfy both of us, then you’ll get to cum.”

Freia then added, “However, if you don’t do a good job, then you’ll get edged all night long in that thing.”

She pointed over the corner and Alex saw the odd-looking chair. The bars on the top were meant to hold her arms up while the spread apart leg rests made sure she couldn’t close her thighs. At the base was a metal box that would torment anyone who was bound in the chair.

When she looked back, Hannah petted their sub and said, “You’ll do fine sweetie.”

She then pulled Alex’s face in. The human immediate started licking while the elf had a satisfied smile on her face. Freia started kissing her neck while one of her hands fondled her breast and the other rubbed against her side.

Hannah started moaning as Alex lapped her tongue over her lips. Freia grew a smile then shifted both hands to her sides. Hannah knew what was about to happen, so she wrapped her legs around Alex’s head. Just in time, Freia vibrated her grip on the elf’s plush sides. Making her laugh and squirm.

As she was being tickled, Alex lapped all the juices she was leaking out. Her tongue danced over her mistresses clit then shot down only to go up slowly. Hannah grabbed Alex’s head to keep her arm still.

Freia then cooed, “Who’s my little tickle slut?”

“I AHAHAHAMM.”

She moved her hands up and pinned them in the elf’s armpits. She started to wiggle her fingers while they were trapped. Only adding to the tickling. She asked, “Are you really?”

“YEHEHEHEHS.”

“I don’t know,” Freia responded. She then whispered, “Only tickle sluts can cum while being tickled.”

“I WEHEHEHEHILL.”

She cooed, “Then say it. Order our girl to make you cum.”

“MAHAHAHAHAKE MEHEHEHE CUM ALEHEHEHEHEX!

Alex felt Hannah tense up as she picked up the pace. Making her mouth go even faster. Soon the elf start moaning and not long, Alex felt something squirt into her mouth. However, neither Alex nor Freia stopped. They kept going.

Hannah’s laughter picked up while her squirming worsened. She begged, “NOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEHSE!”

Freia pulled her down and mounted her. She then attacked her sides again. While she did, she yelled, “Get her Alex!”

Alex grabbed her ankles and pinned them between her arm and side. She then smiled and started wiggling her fingers across the soft feet. Making Hannah flail her feet and laugh even louder. And Alex was enjoying it. Seeing those lovely pair of size 10s being tormented. Her long purple toes wiggling while Alex’s fingers danced across them. She couldn’t help it anymore and started raking her nails across her soles.

“FUHUHUHUHUHUHUCK.”

Hannah tried to get free, but the amazon made sure she couldn’t wiggle her way out. So, the elf only did the next logical thing. With her sharp nails, Hannah went for Freia’s pits. The sudden attack made it, so the amazon fell over and now Hannah was on top of her. This changed startled Alex and made her let got of Hannah’s feet. She was now watching as Hannah gained the upper hand.

However, this wasn’t enough for Hannah. She said, “Come on Alex. Let’s give her a taste of her own medicine.”

Alex saw the flailing feet and couldn’t hold back. She grabbed the size 12s and Hannah locked the ankles with her butt and thighs. Alex then spider her fingers up and down the pale feet.

Freia screamed, “NOHOHOHOT FAHAHAHAIR!”

Hannah shifted one hand down to her side and said, “Oh it’s plenty fair big girl.”

The elf then dropped her face down and wrapped her mouth around Freia’s neck. There were faint moans in the uncontrollable laughter. Alex didn’t notice this though. She was to transfixed on the large feet. She stuck out her tongue and dragged it up one sole while she tickled the other with both hands.

“MEHEHEHEHEHRCY!”

Hannah leaned back up and cooed, “Oh? Is the big tough amazon too ticklish?”

“YEHEHEHEHES!”

A smile formed on Hannah’s mouth, and she said, “Alright. Beg me to fuck you then. To drill your ass into tomorrow.”

“PLEHEHEHEHEAHSE!”

She leaned down and asked, “Please what?”

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHSE DRIHIHIHLL MY AHAHAHAHASSS!”

Hannah stopped tickling and Alex did too, but she kept licking the tired feet. The elf went over to the nightstand and pulled out a large pink strap on. She wrapped it around her waist and flipped the tired Freia over. She gave Alex and pat on the head and said, “Don’t be afraid to give a little tickling on those feet. It’s the least they deserve.”

Hannah then inserted the strap on in Freia ass and she release a faint gasp. The elf hit a button on the side of the belt and the rod started vibrating inside of the amazon, making her moan now.

Hannah started fucking Freia while Alex decided to only tickle. As soon as her nails made contact with the soft skin, Freia lost her mind.

“FUHUHUHUHUHUCK!”

Hannah giggled at the torment and said, “Keep up the good work Alex.”

Alex responded, “Of course Mistress Hannah.”

The human scraped her nails across the writhing feet of Freia while Hannah kept drilling her with the vibrating strap on. Though laughter was dominant, she couldn’t hold back the quiet moans form the pleasure. The amazon was in complete pleasurable torment.

Her toes scrunched up and her legs started to stiffen. Hannah smiled and said, “That’s right. Cum for me.”

A shudder then traveled through Freia as she came on the bed. Once her orgasm went by though, neither Hannah nor Alex stopped. Laughter took over again. This time it was even worse.

“PHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA!”

She couldn’t even form words anymore. Just complete laughter. Hannah then said, “You begged me to fuck you into tomorrow honey. I’m just doing what any good girlfriend would do and fulfill your wish.”

After 30 minutes, Alex stopped tickling the frozen feet when she saw Hannah getting off. It felt so good to Alex to torment Freia. She always teasing her and is the one that tries her best to postpone her orgasm. Now the strong amazon is a quivering mess.

Hannah put the strap on away and sat over Freia. When she flipped the amazon over, her faze had a frozen open smile with her togue sticking out while her eyes were drenched in tears. Hannah lied down next to her and plopped her feet over the edge of the bed.

She then said, “Alex. Can you be a dear and worship our feet for a bit?”

“Of course, Mistress.”

Alex started massaging Freia’s feet while she kissed Hannah’s. The elf then cradled the exhaust amazon in her arms. Alex would switch between feet. Massaging one while worshiping the other. Occasionally Hannah would moan when she sucked her toes and Freia flinched when she dragged her tongue up her sole.

After a bit, Freia, though still a bit drowsy, recovered. She hugged the elf and muttered, “thanks.”

Hannah giggled and said, “Anytime honey. Now how about we give our human her reward.”

The two leaned up and looked down at Alex. The human asked, “Do I get to cum now?”

Hannah scooted over and patted her blue hair. She smiled and said, “Of course. It’s only fair.”

“But we do it my way,” Freia interjected.

She pulled Alex up on the bed and Hannah started to tie her up like a mummy. She left her cage, feet, breasts and head exposed. Freia grabbed one of Hannah’s dark purple socks and her own shoes. She hovered over Alex and said, “Open wide.”

Alex opened her mouth and Freia shoved the sock in. Then then covered her mouth with wrapping then placed her shoe over her nose and wrapped that down too. Alex was now gagged with Hannah’s dirty sock and forced to smell Freia’s worn shoe. However, that wasn’t it. Freia unlocked her cage, and her cock immediately sprang up. Hannah was busy and grabbed two large hand brushes. Only these were special.

The bristles would vibrate and shift without any manual need. The two brushes covered Alex’s small feet and Hannah wrapped them down tight. Freia had grabbed a large tube connected to a metal bucket. She slid it over Alex’s cock and made the poor human moan and thrust a bit.

The two activated the devices and Alex burst into muffle laughter while trying her best to wiggle free. The brushes were going across her soles, heels, arches, balls and even going in between her toes. The tube had shot out a series of tendrils that groped the trapped shaft while other tickled the tip and her gland.

The two then cuddled up the writhing Alex. Hannah gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, “You wanted to cum, but we had to punish you too.”

Freia then said, “Don’t worry. They’ll stop…Eventually.”

Alex quickly came in the tube. The cum was sucked up and the tendrils kept going while the brushes felt even worse. Her two mistresses then wrapped their arms around her and fell asleep. Leaving her with her ticklish wish of release. Soon to become a nightmare where she’ll beg for it to stop.

I really like all of your concepts and this is no exception, keep up the good work!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back