• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

txt_ps3trophy_error

airportqb1

hey everyone i'm asking anyone that has a PS3 if they experienced that txt_ps3trophy_error also sony said its an issue with the playstation network but they havent said when or how to fix that so jsut wondering if anyone else experienced that tonight and may know how to fix it

tj

This is quite possibly the most off-the-wall topic I've seen here that wasn't made to be intentionally odd!

Hmmmm you're right. I can't get into PS Home. That kinda sucks

I guess I'm not very smart cuz I'm confused. How could everybodies internal battery go bad at the same time? Would'nt the problem be on Sony's end, not every individual who owns a PS3

Also noticed that my PS3 is now telling me the date is 12/31/1999........thats pretty weird.

Great....that error fucked up my web browser. I wouldn't mind but, I dont have a comp. This IS my web browser. It wont allow cookies now.So I cant get to my e-mail or my youtube account and I got keep signing back into TT! Also read that Sony is saying the big older models are fucked and to buy the new slim one. *slow clapping*

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back