• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tyklfynd drawing: jalene f/f

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
Here is one of my drawings. please let me know what you think. all sincere comments welcome.

-tyklfynd

__hr_jalene.jpg

It seems your link doesn't work. I'd love to check out your work if you can fix it. Thanks! :cool:

With Permission of Tyklfynd

Hi, so I discovered that despite not being on the TMF since 2018 and not posting any new art to DeviantArt Tyklfynd is still semi-active on DeviantArt. We have exchanged a few messages there and he has given me permission to post a copy of 'Jalene the pleading pledge' to this post.

pldpldg.jpg

Last edited:
A very nice find from the olden days! I really love some of this older pencil art, it really has a sort of an underground zine vibe to it :) Rather nice pencil shading here, especially the soles. Thanks for sharing! :)

Hi, so I discovered that despite not being on the TMF since 2018 and not posting any new art to DeviantArt Tyklfynd is still semi-active on DeviantArt. We have exchanged a few messages there and he has given me permission to post a copy of 'Jalene the pleading pledge' to this post.

View attachment 746552

Nice! Do you have any of his other drawings, like Chloe gang tickled and Angel's torment?

Will have a check through what I have saved. I think those might be on his deviantart still. The wheel one with Emily is not and the description on the website listed in the above image (use webarchive) is hot! Sadly the images are not saved on we archive.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back