• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Type of stockings

medikation65

TMF Master
Does anyone have pictures or videos of women being tickled while they're wearing stockings that are kind of thicker? The kind I mean are black or navy blue, well any color really. But they aren't really see through, but they get a little more see through around the heel, or of the woman wearing them bends her knee they get more see through around the knee. Anyone even know what I'm talking about?

I think you're referring to a stockings thickness that is called "opaque".

I think this is the type and era to which medikation65 is referring.

4qs85c.jpg

Try any Steampunk site for similar styles, get someone a pair for Christmas, and make your own pix!

Good luck.

Also even though they do not usually go up real high, maybe knee-level, trouser socks are sometimes like that. They are made of mostly nylon so almost like "knee high tights".
Just something to look into.

I believe you’re talking about denier which is a thickness gauge for material like stockings. The higher the number , the thicker the material is. If you search for 5 denier stockings, you will find very sheer stockings. Seems to me that you would like a 20 denier stocking.

Seems to me that you would like a 20 denier stocking.

I think 20 would be a little thinner than what the Op wants. But on that note, is it true that there isn't much of a standard for what constitutes a certain denier? Like what one manufacturer considers a "20" might be different than other manufacturers?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back