• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tyra Show Preview

looks good ... dude if that was you and Tasha you knwo that theres a damn good chance your gonna also end up on that show The Soup on E! lol

Thank you for the preview! It's looking good. I hope we will see Tyra asking most of the question about tickling !

I had the opportunity to get on that episode, but then was told it was going to be slanted in a negative way, so I decided against it. Hmm...

Weak. Still probably would have been cool with you there too..

How naive can the get!

“Couples who use tickling as foreplay” hardly describes tickling in terms of a fetish.

“People who use ketchup on their French Fries” is about as provocative and racy as that description.

The show just gave a glimpse into things some people have no idea about. I mean, I thought the diaper segment was a little wierd, but the show revealed that everyday normal people have different fetishes, and maybe it isnt so odd. I insisted to know what the theme of the show would be, that our fetish would not be portrayed in a negative way, that all participants no matter what their fetish was were not going to be whackos and make everyone look bad. You have to understand that the audience, many viewers and Tyra probably don't get what we do, but at least it brings it out into the open a little without making tickling look like something dysfunctional. I do not know where addie got her information from, I got mine directly from the producer's mouth by phone and in person.

i still don't believe you appeared on the show. i think its all a scam...:D

kidding...:dog:

i still don't believe you appeared on the show. i think its all a scam...:D

kidding...:dog:

Lol! So many people said that I didn't I needed to see the preview to make sure I didn't hallucinate the whole thing!

Anyway, I don't own the show, but I was promised it would show our and the other fetishes in an informative yet light hearted way, definitely not negative. I sincerely doubt that Tyra and the producers of the show would alienate EVERYONE with a fetish by somehow editing the show to make us all look like creeps.

idk sometimes when im spraypainting and i dont get enough ventalation .... i think im Aquaman

way to go T A

Lol! So many people said that I didn't I needed to see the preview to make sure I didn't hallucinate the whole thing!

Anyway, I don't own the show, but I was promised it would show our and the other fetishes in an informative yet light hearted way, definitely not negative. I sincerely doubt that Tyra and the producers of the show would alienate EVERYONE with a fetish by somehow editing the show to make us all look like creeps.
wow bro you really know how to say how ya like me now? Without saying it lol great job t a and by the way I love your work for me just hearing tyra say the word tickle will be all I can stand lol so thanks for your part in making a dream come true keep up the good work.

Well...Howard Stern has neither helped nor hurt the community so I doubt Tyra will do us much harm......

Fantastic! Hats off to you both. shoes too. I think it's wonderful that you're out there and helping to give people a little glimpse into the wonderful world of tickling.

The key to this whole thing from my perspective, is that you have the opportunity to hopefully demonstrate to closet ticklers and ticklees that there is nothing wrong with this fetish and that many people are actually doing it.

What is this nonsense?!!! Don't all of you know that the show is going to be a bust?! Don't you all know that TA is going on the show to promote himself and he is NOT representing our community? Don't you all know that Tyra is not going to be tickled and this show is a major bust?

Oh wait, that guy is no longer around to act like an idiot....

The show should be good and Tickle Abuse, good job. I wish it was ME that got to go on the show. I know everyone is looking forward to it. Mike must be stewing in his straitjacket within his rubber room right now.....

Great job, Tommy and Tasha!

I love your work, too and it's great to see great people step out, shoeless!, into the vanilla world and shoe people how great tickling can be! It's brave, exciting, hopeful, admirable, sexy, fun and sorta-scary-vulnerable all at once....GREAT!!!!! Thank you for doing this...and here's hoping Addie is wrong about the show...TV people will sell you out in a heartbeat to get ratings, so my hackles are up, but sending positive vibes on the show being really great!:couch:

TA (T&T), I may have to talk to you both about another big idea to put tickling on the map...and your appearance on the show could be a big boost for this larger concept. I'll shoot you both a PM sometime to talk about it, but I'll have to check with my partner (in crime and business!) first. :hipoke:

I'm super excited! I almost screamed when I set a reminder on my TV for the show and the description said: "Tyra talks to people with sexual fetishes." :bouncybou

I will set my VCR

Nice going, Tommy and Tasha. I will set my VCR.

TA (T&T), I may have to talk to you both about another big idea to put tickling on the map...and your appearance on the show could be a big boost for this larger concept. I'll shoot you both a PM sometime to talk about it, but I'll have to check with my partner (in crime and business!) first. :hipoke:[/QUOTE]

I am intrigued!

“Couples who use tickling as foreplay” hardly describes tickling in terms of a fetish.

“People who use ketchup on their French Fries” is about as provocative and racy as that description.

You might have Tony in you throat, but you have a stick in your ass. Can't you just be happy that the fetish is getting on mainstream, and in a big way.

You might have Tony in you throat, but you have a stick in your ass. Can't you just be happy that the fetish is getting on mainstream, and in a big way.
** pulls stick out of ass and beats SlaveTickler over the head **

It wasn’t a complaint “you big bully you”. It was an observation that they either don’t understand the “fetish” aspect or they are intentionally trying to downplay it for primetime.

Don't get so sensitive, Mikey isn't going to come back and haunt you!

I just caught the commercial of that very episode(which is being advertised as appearing tomorrow),for it's good to see that it's finally going to air(after all of the talk here about it[as well as Mike flame warring with nearly everyone here :suibun::suibun::ranty::ranty:]),for it's cool to know that it's finally going to air(this week). :veryhappy:santasmil

Too bad that it's going to be F/M tickling,but that's better than nothing,I guess.

Speaking of tickling,I wished that Tommy and Tasha would have popped up on today's very lame episode of Tyra(which features Dr. Drew,[a very reformed]Mary Carey[sporting Bunnyranch lady Brooke Taylor's hairstyle],and three dysfunctional party harty gals)and had Dr. Drew helping them maniacally tickling Mary and those three dysfunctional party chicks. :roflmao::blaugh:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back