• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UFC 146- Cain Valesquez.......damn

The link is dead, but yeah. Velasquez put a huge beating on Silva and made a statement about the level of talent in the HW division between UFC and StrikeForce. Will be interesting to see what happens between JDS and Overeem later this year.

SS

I don't think Overeem is getting that shot anymore since he was taken out of it for failing the drug test

just heard it was going to be handed to Cain but hes out 6 months mandatory suspension for a hand injury, so now with overeem out and velasquez out they were saying on mma live tonight that the next title shot will go to roy nelson or stefan struve, not sure struve could have a good fight with jds and roy nelson has proven he can hang with jds but he didn't do much in the fight except not get ko'd. Looks like it may be awhile before we get a decent heavyweight title fight

Yup. Struve is a 1 - 2 round KO and Nelson might last all five as a punching bag that can bleed, but they're not on the same level as JDS.

SS

Big Country took one of the hardest punches to the face by JDS and continued to fight. The man is a beast and if he could find a way to match JDS in hits then he could win.

Big Country took one of the hardest punches to the face by JDS and continued to fight. The man is a beast and if he could find a way to match JDS in hits then he could win.

Yes Roy took a beating but as myself and Snail Shell eluded to he was more of a punching bag than anything in that fight, he hung in and proved massive toughness in doing so, but he barely did anything to JDS while JDS danced around him brutalizing him with punch after punch.. while Roy could beat JDS (with his power he could hit one clean punch and put the lights out) I don't see it happening any different then their last fight

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back