• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Uh Hello hello hello

InsnlyTklshF

TMF Regular
21 people viewed my posting when i cleary stated I was having a problem with my computer but not one person said a thing. So with those who looked we can say you know nothing about computers ... good. There has to be others that might know.

If I had posted about tickling my feet you'd all jump on the chance LOL. :confused:

Hi Insanly,

I didnt see your first post last night. I've had Yahoo sign in problems. Sometimes sign in problems can be with the central site of Yahoo. However, there was one time that I had to uninstall my Yahoo messenger, and download it again. I'm not sure about the proxy thing you mentioned, as I dont really understand that, but, for sign in problems, that arent due to general failure or problems at Yahoo, the way I've always been told to do it is to uninstall the Yahoo IM program, go to the Yahoo website, disable your virus checker for a couple of minutes, and download a new Yahoo instant messenger. Usually, downloading a new Yahoo IM program, resolves sign in issues. It did with me.

Hope that helps. Good Luck,
Mitch

Someone else posted in your other thread that I saw. Dont know if you saw it. Hope what I told you, and the other guy too, can help, good luck.

Mitch

hope everythings sorted soon! can honestly say i know how annoying it is. i did leave my 2 cents in the other thread, hope that helps.

You know what they say about those who assume...

I'm one of the 21. The first thing I did was to sign into my own yahoo and found that there didn't seem to be any problems with the sign-in at that point...just a few minutes after your post. That being the case, I chose not to post about the occassional sign-in problems they have since it didn't appear to be that. I know a fair amount about trouble shooting things. But, I didn't have any answer for you. So, I didn't respond. I'm sure at least some of the others have similar reasons.

One suggestion... When you're having tech problems, you might want to post them in the tech forum where those who know what they're talking about will be prepared to give you proper answers. ;)

Im totally useless at computer tech. but if you need to know anything about chatting, im your man! :cool2:

Sorry

Sorry, I know nothing about computers. I don't want to subject you to WAG (wild-ass guesses) just for the sake of answering, especially since you seem to be a nice person.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back