• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Disabled tickler, finds disabled ticklee! need advice on tools and techniques!

Speedy_Sticks

TMF Poster
I have found my ideal ticklee!

She is disabled, and she hated being tickled before she met me!

She love her pussy being tickled and she squirts!

Hopefully she will reply to this thread and reveal more!

The question is how to sustain her new found love for tickling and ask where I gest stuff like tools and other tickling WEAPONS!?

i AM SO HAPPY!

She has mild depression but I believe that tickling her does help keep her happy.

She says she gets turned on by being tickled and talking about being tickled! But I think it is just me she gets turned on about, but I hope it is the former!

She - I am sorry for calling her she all the time, but I don't want to reveal her name and she (doh!) hasn't revealed what username she (DOUBLE DOH!) will be using!

She (oh forget it!) is a ticklee queen!!!!

Hi Speedy - another Brit! We're taking over!!

Glad to hear your good news - It's always good news when you find someone who is also into tickling

Best tool so far? My 'lers manicured fingers dancing across freshly ironed satin - gets me every time :tickle:

Last edited:
I could go into more detail if you like :eek:

Then again - I think you're right ;)

Introduing my Girl Friend!

I would like to sneak in and Introduce my girl friend, formerly known as she!

She (I mean my girl friend) told me of for that!

Enjoy your stay love and thanks for making my dreams come true!
xxx

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm..........

Ok, nowo I getting worried, I think she is doing an SA, she started ages ago doing her first post!

Be kind to me and my weird quirks!

i love being tickled now

i never used to like being tickled untill i met my boyfriend but i really love it now and everytime he tickles me now or i think about him tickling me it really turns me on and it has turned me on so much that i have sqirted before and since i have been going out with my boyfriend i have been well happyand he can tickle me anytime anyplace anywhere mmmmmmmmmmmmm come and tickle me now babe im waiting for u
from
leanda (speedy sticks girlfriend)
x x x x

In what way is your girlfriend disabled?

If she is an amputee may I recommend not buying bondage equipment as this will only waste your money. Think about it, you don't really need it.

Hope this helps.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back