• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Gladiators

Great find! Love the fact that she admitted it!

Believe it or not, tickling was actually illegal in the American show, well at least the one from the early 90's. I vaguely remember one of the Gladiators (the deaf female) got in trouble for tickling a contestant in the same hang ring contest but the contestant ended up getting the win due to disqualification.

Thanks for the clip!

Believe it or not, tickling was actually illegal in the American show, well at least the one from the early 90's. I vaguely remember one of the Gladiators (the deaf female) got in trouble for tickling a contestant in the same hang ring contest but the contestant ended up getting the win due to disqualification.

Thanks for the clip!

Really? I hadn't heard that! I wonder why it was illegal?

Probably because it's a weakness that's easy to exploit in the hang ring haha. I mean a lot of our fetish videos are of females with their arms in the air exposing their oh-so-ticklish underarms. This is just the real life counterpart to that... sort of ;-) Though I do kind of wish these new Gladiatrix did exploit that!

Thanks for the heads up!

Here's the relevant part of the clips in easy download form!

Enjoy!

~ toyou

oh man!

these are fantastic, thanks for the links and edits

i love how they talk about it both times too... and the second girl even volunteers a more ticklish place that the gladiator should have gone for

and it was the same gladiator girl both times :)

love them

thanks again for the finds

I always liked American Gladiators. Ice was my favorite when I watched it. I have to admit though it seems Brits may have one upped the Yanks with thanks to Enigma.

Three cheers for Enigma! Armpit tickler with attitude!!!

What does she say afterwards in both? Can't tell. Thick accent.

wowww. something about her latching on and then one of the first things she does is go right for their armpits (probably my first or 2nd favorite tickle spot) is just extremely hot to me. Its a shame the 2nd girl wasnt AS ticklish under her arms, but you could tell from enigmas smiling that its one of her favorite strategies for making her victims fall. I think the first girl was still somewhat ticklish under the arms but enigma only tried for a few seconds. still, SUPER HOT FIND

What does she say (the gladiator) afterwards in both? Can't tell. Thick accent.

i did a little digging, and it seems this Enigma girl, who seems awesome btw, was involved in 7 Hang Toughs during the airing of UK Gladiators from 2008-2009. We should try and find the other 5 and see if there are more attempts of her tickling her opponents until they crack and fall. :]

Enigma is ever ticklish Male Ler's nightmare. She is big, strong, and enjoys doing it to others. :D I wonder if she's ticklish?

I looked up hanging tough on youtube, and this is what I found...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/skoszs7Vf1g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/skoszs7Vf1g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

...Donnie really needs to do something about that cold.

I looked up hanging tough on youtube, and this is what I found...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/skoszs7Vf1g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/skoszs7Vf1g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

...Donnie really needs to do something about that cold.

Dude, that was awesome lol

Thanks for the clip![/QUO

Dubliner sorry but do you have any clip of this situation?
i want to see this tickle situation....:boo2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back