• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK or Japan?

Meis_113

TMF Regular
Hello TT folks!

I've been planning a trip to either the UK or Japan, and have also thought about working in either place for a year. Being the tickle enthusiast as I am, I was wondering if anyone had any experience or knows of anyone that had great tickling experiences in either place. Does one place provide more tickling opportunities than the other? I ask from the 'lee and 'ler perspective.

I really don't want to base my trip/work solely on tickling, but the idea came into my mind and I was really just curious. Especially since there are more UK members than Japanese members here (that I am aware of) I was hoping some members could throw in their 2 cents.

Furthermore, does either place have dungeons available for tickling? Are they trustworthy? Again...curiosity here...thanks for your time!

Well London has a thriving fetish scene, plenty of good fetish clubs and dungeons around the city

Both Japan and London have TG (Torture Garden), but i'd say the London fetish clubs are a lot more subtle and easier going

I guess it depends how you like to deal with your fetish subjects ^^

English people also speak English, which'll mean you actually know what the hell they're saying. Won't that be a boon!?

As Reed 789 said, London is a great place for fetish clubs. I am from London and there are hundreds of places to choose from. My advise would be to do a search on Google for "London fetish clubs" etc because all of the good ones are listed there so you can check them out online before you book your ticket. Good luck!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back