• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickle Dominatrix/Mistress Index

J_tklfet

I wanted to start a thread that lists the various mistresses, dominatrixes & other professionals that offer tickle torture sessions throughout the UK, preferably the ones that members on the platform have experience with.

I see a lot of personals from people wanting to have their first or regular tickle play as a lee that tends to lead to nothing, and I feel a large part of this is that it's hard to know whether a person is trustworthy over the internet.
Personally, I like to keep my fetish and personal life separate; with stories of members being exposed to friends & family, personals, munches, events and face-to-face meetings with the community don't seem worth the risk to me. Having my first experience with a professional allowed my fetish to be more than just media & fantasy, whilst completely isolating it from other areas of my life, and I would highly recommend it for the majority of members here; There's a great and fulfilling life awaiting those that can take the leap of faith and attend meetups & tickle parties like TickleMania & Hysteria, and I encourage everyone to do so, but the reality is the risk isn't worth it for the silent majority here, and I don't want that to be the limit to enjoying this part of your life, so use this as another avenue.

Who knows, after feeling what it's like, that risk might be much more worth taking.

I'll likely include some people that I haven't sessioned with but I feel are relevant to get the thread started, but I'll always state my reasons first.

Detail your experiences below!

P.S. I'll probably post this on fetlife too and transfer some responses between the two, just to help spread the info

My first tickle experience was with Lady Amber in Gravesend, Kent. From my experience she seems to be very popular, as I've been recommended her several times, through PMs and seen on threads.
She is a very good tickler that dons these long nails, who provided me with a gentle introduction to tickling and bondage, as well as showing me the more intense merciless side of tickling all within the same session.

Lady Amber also runs joint sessions where you can either be tickled alongside another sub, or be tickled by her alongside another dom; Mistress Helen Ryder, Miss Jessica Hyde, Miss Kitty Bliss, or Goddess Siren, which you might recognise as Jade from her time on UKTickling.

I had booked 3 hour session with her around two years ago; she came across as very approachable and easy to connect with over the phone, having been in the middle of painting at time, and this energy continued upon meeting a week later. We had a friendly chat before the session started, discussing my experience, expectations, likes & limits, before being restrained in the various devices throughout the room. Throughout the session I was stretched out on a bondage table with my feet through stocks, blindfolded on a spanking bench, toe-tied in a pair of stocks & tickle with my arms overhead on a bondage chair.

For the first hour I received a more gentle tickling on the table as she assessed the various ticklish points of my body and tested various tools. She was able to adapt well upon finding out I did not respond much to tools, varying her technique in different ways so that I never became desensitised to it. We ramped up the intensity as we moved to the spanking bench, and experimented with the effects of blindfolded tickling. She then gave me the classic fantasy experience of toe-tieing me in stocks, rubbing in some baby oil and tickling my feet, and we finally ended off with her being a lot more relentless with me whilst in the bondage chair. I was kept laughing all throughout my experience, and know for sure that I would return again.

For a first time, I learnt a lot about my body's own ticklishness with her, the ways and places I enjoy being tickled the most, and the places I would've never even thought could be a ticklish hotspot. Looking back, I do wish that I could have had a bit more of an intense experience, but I recognise she was mindful of my level experience throughout, I trust her experience and I feel that despite the craving I felt after, the session I had couldn't have been more perfect introduction, and opened my eyes to how good tickling can feel. For those new to tickling, I encourage you to go to her for your first session.

Name: Lady Amber
Fetlife: @LeatherAmber
Twitter: @uktickler

Last edited:
I second that about Lady Amber! Perhaps one of if not the best in the UK.

Have visited a few times and having had the more intense experience with her I can guarantee she is great at what she does. Had the pleasure of being strapped to her bench, toes tied, gagged and blindfolded (at my request) and I can honestly say she nearly broke me. Was an amazingly torturous but also satisfying experience. By the end I was close to tears but I got what I went for!

Unfortunately any other mistress I have visited who offered and delivered on tickling have now moved away from the occupation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back