• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

uk tickle party jan 08

johnjo

4th Level Yellow Feather
a little piece of what went on at the uk tickle party.

Last edited:
thanks

thanks for posting the clip.....
i'm sure it answers a lot of questions for some about "what goes on at these parties"?

and pass my congrats onto the 'lee....brave "sole"

Nice stuff...I think...

...so besides the power outage...there was apparently some tickling at the U.K. tickle party--yes?

Delicious giggles!

WONDEFUL laughter! And I liked the bantering back and forth between you all... I love the feeling of an intimate Gathering of close friends who share this!

Amanda's a real treasure, and you're all terrific for letting your brethren share in a bit of the fun! Cheers!

to golfer

to golfer.
1st . it was held at a dungeon.
2nd dungeons tend to be dimly lit .... thats because they are dungeons.
3rd. please feel free to post one of your own home made vids so we can see your quality of work and comment accordingly.
until then work on your negativity and sense of humour because the present one sucks.
comments like yours go a long way to driving genuine contributors off.
j.j.

johnjo...

...wasn't trying to be mean-spirited...I just couldn't see it...I said I thought it was nice stuff.

but I'll answer your comments...

1) some dungeons have lights so people can see...and often cameras have small lights.

2) see 1.

3) I don't have home videos...I wasn't trying to be negative...just commenting on what I saw...or didn't see in this case...and I'll work on the humor...so don't drive off on my account.

Thanks!

This is great! Nothing beats a group of five to six people just lazying around a tied up victim, all taking turns at making her laugh.

The lady ler in the video was enthusiastically vigorous in her approach. Is she a ticklephile too?

Last edited:
Very nice, thanks for sharing your get together with us! I wish that we could do something like that in St. Louis, MO. where I live! :tickle:

FUN clip!

Thanks so much for posting...great to have a nice look into other gatherings!

Great laughter and what looks like alot of people having a lot of tickle-fun!

Cool!

This is great! Nothing beats a group of five to six people just lazying around a tied up victim, all taking turns at making her laugh.

The lady ler in the video was enthusiastically vigorous in her approach. Is she a ticklephile too?

Thanks for the great video! Wish we had these in my city...

Yes, I am a ticklephile, although I was no where near the only ler tickling this lee. This was a party organised by ticklephiles for ticklephiles in the UK.

The dungeon was picked for location, availability and price rather than choice of lighting. If it was in a proper studio yes you would be able to see it as clear as day.

The whole point of this party was NOT to make a video but for all of us to have lots of fun.

As for some of you whining that you wish you had something like this near you if you actually tried to organise something rather than waiting for someone else to do it all you could have a tickle party near you.

Thank you JohnJo for removing this clip. I wish I didn't have to insist it was taken down off here, but obviously some American's can't be trusted to respect privacy.

appologies

evil... you have my snicerest appologies for this mistake.

sent you an email explaining fully.

i have been a contributor to this site for a long time now, and only recently i am finding more and more sad people plageurising my stuff and posting it on other sites, (you tube) as their own.
if i want something on there i will place it there myself.

perhaps it is about time these hard up assholes were banned for life from forums such as these as they do not deserve to be part of this community. starting with the clown who did this with this clip.

i think i will certainly reconsider posting any future clips on here until the moderators clean this whole issue up.

evil... you have my snicerest appologies for this mistake.

sent you an email explaining fully.

i have been a contributor to this site for a long time now, and only recently i am finding more and more sad people plageurising my stuff and posting it on other sites, (you tube) as their own.
if i want something on there i will place it there myself.

perhaps it is about time these hard up assholes were banned for life from forums such as these as they do not deserve to be part of this community. starting with the clown who did this with this clip.

i think i will certainly reconsider posting any future clips on here until the moderators clean this whole issue up.

The problem with asking the mods to clean it up is that, half the time, there's not a lot they can do. Granted if someone takes a clip and posts it elsewhere using the same username then that makes it pretty easy. But it doesn't take much to make the trail very difficult to track. Basically, anything on the internet has to be considered public domain these days, at least in terms of controlling its distribution. Sad but true.

Where's the clip???

Is it just my computer...or is there no clip here and only 3 thumbnail pics??

As was stated by me and Johnjo, the clip has been taken down because some dick posted it on YouTube. You can now only see the 3 pictures.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back