• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Angelina Gets a Long & Intense Tickle Session! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
A long preview for this new scene with the lovely and insanely ticklish Angelina. All of Angelina's scenes are intense but this one is long and it near enough finished her off by the end!

image28q.jpg

:wub:

Angelina wears tan nylons, leg warmers and a little skirt and top that exposes her waist and belly. On the bench with her feet in the stocks, she could hardly move at all and she really couldn't handle the foot tickling (not that she ever can!) This one focuses a lot on the feet although there is upperbody tickling as well. She gets some tickling on her thighs too, which produces some very extreme reactions! There's lots of toe-tieing in this one, and when the nylons are ripped her barefeet get tickled with fingers, feathers, baby lotion and the brush.

image41j.jpg

I decided to do this scene without any gags and the results are loud. Her reactions get more intense as it goes on and by the end, it's pretty crazy to say the least! I'm still amazed by how ticklish Angelina is sometimes and this scene was no exception :) The full version's in the UK Tickling store now

Preview:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/1118355185/Angelina Long Intense HD Sample.wmv
or:
http://depositfiles.com/files/c3ge1kkrv

Attachments

• Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 319
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 308
  • Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 345
:bubbleheart:

Attachments

• Image25.jpg
    Image25.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 401
  • Image36.jpg
    Image36.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Image39.jpg
    Image39.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 285
  • Image71.jpg
    Image71.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 499
  • Image72.jpg
    Image72.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 297
:lover:

Attachments

• Image67.jpg
    Image67.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 396
  • Image76.jpg
    Image76.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 214
  • Image78.jpg
    Image78.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 277
  • Image79.jpg
    Image79.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Image82.jpg
    Image82.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 264
Is anyone else getting "Download not available" file owner's public traffic exhausted"? I guess TB's clips are too popular. I'll have to try again later.

what is her full name? im only curious to see if she's a model, if she's done any photo shoots?

Does she model anywhere? She is one of my favorites and would love to see more of her.

She used to but doesn't really model anymore. She does mainly webcam work now

what is her full name? im only curious to see if she's a model, if she's done any photo shoots?

I can't give her real name - she's always modelled as Angelina though anyway, and she works on webcam etc as Angelina or Angelina Elise

Is anyone else getting "Download not available" file owner's public traffic exhausted"? I guess TB's clips are too popular. I'll have to try again later.

Got the same thing... :( Guess the old adage of "ya snooze, ya loose" comes into play here.

Got the same thing... :( Guess the old adage of "ya snooze, ya loose" comes into play here.

That's because rapidshare now sets daily download limits of 30gb per file (which amounts to a few hundred downloads a day) - it'll stop you downloading when that amount has been exhausted in 24 hours. The depositfiles link will still work though, or you can try the rapid link again later!

Do you know what time of day rapidshare resets the download counter? It's probably midnight, but in what time zone?

So glad you left out the gag, that always bugs me when someone puts in a gag during a tickling vid.

I love hearing the lees laugh!

So glad you left out the gag, that always bugs me when someone puts in a gag during a tickling vid.

I love hearing the lees laugh!

I know, a lot of people don't like gags although I do get a lot of requests for them at the same time. I never use them just for effect but with models like Angelina they are necessary sometimes (at certain times of day especially!)

Angelina is very pretty, she also has an awesome body, and lovely feet!!!
I love her laugh and reactions to the tickling, and her oiled soles are a dream!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Angelina is very pretty, she also has an awesome body, and lovely feet!!!
I love her laugh and reactions to the tickling, and her oiled soles are a dream!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Thanks skulnbone!

I don't know when they do it I'm afraid...
Thanks for the reply. I looked on RapidShare's website, and it states that the counter is reset at 00:00 CET (GMT +01:00) (it looks like Madrid, Spain is in this time zone). If I try to download something just after 17:00 CST (GMT -06:00) (I live in Texas, USA), I'm able to.
I've also purchased several of your videos - just so you know I'm not a complete freeloader! Angelina, Billie, Becky, Portia and the rest of your models are just amazing. Your vids are always worth the price charged.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back