• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Asian Twins Priya & Preeti Tickle Each Other! (NYLON, BARE, TOPLESS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
My second scene with gorgeous asian (half-Indian) twins Priya and Preeti. Those who've been asking to see the twins upperbody tickled won't be disappointed with this one. It's all F/F with some foot and leg tickling and then a lot of upperbody (and topless). Neither girl likes being tickled at all (they hate it actually!) but it turns out they are both really bad on their armpits and ribs!

This one was even harder to shoot than the first scene, as they kept winding each other up and getting quite annoyed with one another at times. Their different personalities are interesting as Priya is definitely much more dominant twin. This can best be seen by her threatening, begging and trying to bite Preeti's hand to stop the tickling, whereas Preeti tries to lick Priya when she's in the same situation! :D

Although I found Preeti more ticklish in their individual scenes (coming to the website later), Priya really couldn't handle the armpit tickling in this one at all. She kept trying to guilt Preeti into stopping but she was totally mean when the tables were turned, and I had to stop her a few times as she was hurting Preeti's feet! The tickling is all or nothing in this one - from really gentle to really rough but it did the job!

Hope you enjoy this long preview - the full length version will be in the UK Tickling store soon!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/share/E35ACC13C08A00CBEDDB3FBF60F1D980
or:
http://www.multiupload.nl/ONELRFBKCZ

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 428
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 395
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 571
  • Image27.jpg
    Image27.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 616
  • Image35.jpg
    Image35.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 965
Last edited:
:wub:

Attachments

• Image23.jpg
    Image23.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 288
  • Image62.jpg
    Image62.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 426
  • Image86.jpg
    Image86.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 747
  • Image17.jpg
    Image17.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 582
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 303
im usually not big on asians nor indians....but these two are flat out hot....nice find

:lover:

Attachments

• Image46.jpg
    Image46.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 324
  • Image57.jpg
    Image57.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 352
  • Image65.jpg
    Image65.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 291
  • Image80.jpg
    Image80.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 718
  • Image88.jpg
    Image88.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 652
This is almost like a dream come true! Holy! I hope you get to work with these twins some more and get them just as scantily clad ;).

I really liked this clip. It's amazing how both girls were responsive to armpit tickling. They were also surprisingly good at tickling each other. The chemistry between them was cool too. I doubt I can tell them apart if I saw them :) I would recommend this to all upperbody tickling fans. Fantastic works and would love to see more like this.

I really liked this clip. It's amazing how both girls were responsive to armpit tickling. They were also surprisingly good at tickling each other. The chemistry between them was cool too. I doubt I can tell them apart if I saw them :) I would recommend this to all upperbody tickling fans. Fantastic works and would love to see more like this.

Thanks - it wasn't all that straightforward to start with but they became quite good at tickling each other as it went on. Armpits were definitely the worst spots on both girls, really unbearable for them so it got quite intense! Glad you liked it :)

Wow! It is truly a shame that it is unlikely that the Twins will return for more tickling. If only we had a Hot Tub Time Machine, a ballgag to muffle their whining and complaints, and busy ruthless fingers. Turtleboy you rock!

I always felt the twins concept was really cool! Good job UK - one of the few I respect on here anymore.

Wow! It is truly a shame that it is unlikely that the Twins will return for more tickling. If only we had a Hot Tub Time Machine, a ballgag to muffle their whining and complaints, and busy ruthless fingers. Turtleboy you rock!

Thanks - I'm glad you liked what we did manage to shoot anyway..there are a couple of short individual scenes still to come on the members site also :)

I always felt the twins concept was really cool! Good job UK - one of the few I respect on here anymore.

Thanks for the feedback Darth..it's a shame that twins are such a rarity as they're interesting to work with!

This is almost like a dream come true! Holy! I hope you get to work with these twins some more and get them just as scantily clad ;).

Thanks - it's fairly unlikely to be honest but there are some individual clips of them still to come :)

I would love to see more clips with these sisters tickling each other. It would be cool if you can post preview pics of the upcoming clips. I was also hoping to see an interview with them on your website.

What a sickener that they won't come back, that is such a sexy clip. Watching them straddle each other and go to town on their armpits was great, they both really lose it when they tickle each others pits :)

I would love to see more clips with these sisters tickling each other. It would be cool if you can post preview pics of the upcoming clips. I was also hoping to see an interview with them on your website.

I didn't get a chance to do an interview unfortunately. I will post pics of the remaining clips when they go up on the website but they are mainly foot tickling!

What a sickener that they won't come back, that is such a sexy clip. Watching them straddle each other and go to town on their armpits was great, they both really lose it when they tickle each others pits :)

It's true, neither of them coped very well with the armpit tickling! :)

Attachments

• Image27.jpg
    Image27.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Image30.jpg
    Image30.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Image34.jpg
    Image34.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Image39.jpg
    Image39.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 89
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back