• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Beautiful Asian Twins Priya & Preeti's Feet In The Stocks! (NYLON, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
UK Tickling: Beautiful Asian Twins Priya & Preeti's Feet In The Stocks! (NYLON, BARE)

Hi all,
Here's another early preview, this time featuring the debut of gorgeous Indian twins Priya (right) and Preeti (left).

g4fm.jpg

:lover:

I had a feeling that working with twins would be a challenge as they both have quite strong personalities, and I certainly wasn't wrong! It turned out that neither girl was actually sure whether she would be ticklish or not...thankfully they both were, although they really didn't like it very much and this first scene was something of a struggle at times!

9u18.jpg

This first one is all foot tickling. I tried to ease them both into the shoot gently...although there is probably as much complaining as laughter to begin with it's still a cute scene :) In the later scenes, they were both a little more relaxed and Preeti came across as the more ticklish twin overall, whereas Priya was definitely the more dominant one!

Hope you enjoy this first clip anyway...both girls are stunning of course, and have some of the longest feet and toes I've seen! :) This one will be in the UK Tickling store later today

Preview:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2140707685/Priya and Preeti feet HD sample.wmv
or:
http://www.multiupload.nl/KEUDGFSA91

Attachments

• Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 453
  • Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 509
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 582
  • Image25.jpg
    Image25.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 584
  • Image52.jpg
    Image52.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 513
:wub:

Attachments

• Image48.jpg
    Image48.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Image51.jpg
    Image51.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 210
  • Image54.jpg
    Image54.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 249
  • Image57.jpg
    Image57.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 350
  • Image67.jpg
    Image67.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 558
:bubbleheart:

Attachments

• Image71.jpg
    Image71.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 393
  • Image73.jpg
    Image73.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 338
  • Image74.jpg
    Image74.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 376
  • Image75.jpg
    Image75.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 348
  • Image76.jpg
    Image76.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 476
I couldn't purchase this clip fast enough. Damn they are fine!

I think this may be a first for any producer.....not twins, but Indian twins that are hot.......hope the clips as good as the pics. Well done sir......UK is having a great run.....first Andy Murray and now this!

I think this may be a first for any producer.....not twins, but Indian twins that are hot.......hope the clips as good as the pics. Well done sir......UK is having a great run.....first Andy Murray and now this!

Amen to this!!

Nice clip dude, any luck on some of the popular girls from the babeshows?? Kandi kay or kitty lea?? U already gave us dannii harwood and charlene hart so i can officially say your spoiling us but it would be mega awesome to get kitty lea!!! Shes stunning, if i saw her name pop up in the video clip section i think id have a minor heart attack!! :D awesome work on absolutely everything you have done so far dude, you are officially my new favourite producer!

watched it. they are attractive, but don't measure up to your other lees. maybe try seperating them and tickle again. i bet you get better reactions.

steve

Thanks Bmore, though I claim no credit for the Andy Murray result since I actually stopped training him years ago ;)

After further review.....IT'S GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Glad you liked it! :)

Now those are two attractive ladies! Is there an upperbody clip coming by any chance...please?

Attachments

• Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Image34.jpg
    Image34.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 53
  • Image50.jpg
    Image50.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Image57.jpg
    Image57.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 32
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back