• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Busty Asian Tigerr Discovers She Is Very Ticklish! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
A second hot asian lady in the UK Tickling store this week, in the form of hot adult star Tigerr Benson! I'd always assumed Tigerr was half english, but I was surprised to learn she's actually half Japanese and half Chinese. Tigerr was surprised to learn she is very, very ticklish too - she told me later that she'd thought she probably wouldn't be that ticklish (though she kept that quiet!) but thankfully she was completely wrong on that count!

image11ly.jpg

image23sz.jpg

Tigerr goes very red faced in this one as she writhes and kind of screams with laughter. Her reactions are quite funny because has such a stereotypically oriental voice when she's being tickled, even though she has a pure London accent normally! This first scene has plenty of foot and upperbody tickling, with Tigerr's feet in the stocks...toe-ties, brushes, barefeet, electric toothbrush between her toes, and some baby lotion! Hope you like the early preview of this one - it'll be coming to the UK Tickling store in the next day or two, with another scene on the way soon too!

image32b.jpg

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3836433996/Tigerr_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I2J9SER1

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 224
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 327
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 334
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 372
:lover:

Attachments

• Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Image17.jpg
    Image17.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 218
  • Image20.jpg
    Image20.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 284
  • Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 179
  • Image24.jpg
    Image24.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 291
:wub:

Attachments

• Image27.jpg
    Image27.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Image30.jpg
    Image30.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 245
  • Image38.jpg
    Image38.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 328
  • Image40.jpg
    Image40.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 460
  • Image41.jpg
    Image41.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 536
OUTSTANDING!!! Did some searches on Tigerr. It's always fun to see torturers on the receiving end.

Tigerr is Very Pretty, and Very Ticklish!!!!
I love her laugh and reactions to the tickling!!!
Awesome Barefoot scene, Lovely Barefeet!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

So when can we expect that nude Asian on Asian clip? ;)

Awesome work as always, friend across the pond.

Yes, yes and Yes! :D My god...I've never said this, ever, but I think I'd probably 'give her one' and might even forget about the tickling, haha :doh: :blush:

I know I know lol, it's a tickling forum... *sighs* :sowrong:

Yes, yes and Yes! :D My god...I've never said this, ever, but I think I'd probably 'give her one' and might even forget about the tickling, haha :doh: :blush:

I have to agree. I love asian chicks anyway but this lady is absolutely amazing. Boobs are a bit unrealistic; but, y'know, I can get over it. ; ) Great reactions, lovely lady... more more more

I think you could be forgiven for that lol! :D

[/B]

I have to agree. I love asian chicks anyway but this lady is absolutely amazing. Boobs are a bit unrealistic; but, y'know, I can get over it. ; ) Great reactions, lovely lady... more more more

Thanks scopab2...and you're right, they aren't real - but personally I think they look pretty damned impressive all the same!! :)

Thanks scopab2...and you're right, they aren't real - but personally I think they look pretty damned impressive all the same!! :)

To paraphrase a Sienfeld quote, They may not be real, but they are spectacular! Where do you find all these beautiful women to tickle? I really have to start hanging out there wherever it is...another great clip!

Tigerr is Very Pretty, and Very Ticklish!!!!
I love her laugh and reactions to the tickling!!!
Awesome Barefoot scene, Lovely Barefeet!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

YES She is so sexy!!!!

Thank you both :)

So when can we expect that nude Asian on Asian clip? ;)

Awesome work as always, friend across the pond.

Thanks featherfall...well, I wouldn't rule that out at some point - Ayla and Tigerr have worked together on shoots for Tigerr's site, so you never know! :D

To paraphrase a Sienfeld quote, They may not be real, but they are spectacular! Where do you find all these beautiful women to tickle? I really have to start hanging out there wherever it is...another great clip!

Lol, thanks Polo man! :turtle:

That's what I'm talking about! Thanks for posting it.

Thanks newtonbr :)

Tigerr's next scene is coming up shortly...I'm just finishing it off now - it's a 24 minute beast of a clip, and very hot! :bubbleheart:

Sir Turtle! I think you might be on to a winner with Tiger :goodjob:

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back