• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Charley's First Nylon Tickle! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
This was my first shoot with top UK glamour babe Charley Atwell..and her first time being tied and tickled! Right before we started filming this, Charley suddenly informed me that she didn't really laugh when she was tickled, and I guessed (to my annoyance) she'd arranged to do the shoot believing she wasn't actually very ticklish...fortunately she turned out to be wrong - and she soon found the tickling much worse than she was expecting!

image23s.jpg

Charley looks amazing, tied to the bench in a very hot office outfit. I start out the tickling (basically to see if she actually was ticklish!) and then let the very cute and sexy Jo-Louise* take over. Jo was a little crazy and certainly seemed to be having fun tickling Charley - slowly at first and then building it up...Charley laughs her head off, which she definitely hadn't bargained on - and when we both team up and tickle her, she really doesn't like it! :D This one has plently of nylon foot, upperbody, and some nice bare foot action in it towards the end too!

image41k.jpg

I had a few glitches when shooting the scene and ended up with lots of cuts in the full clip..I wasn't too happy with it as a result so it's discounted in my store - part 2 should be a lot smoother though. You can get the full version of this one from www.uktickling.com now!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/419063732/charley_pt1_sample.wmv.html
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQV1NB3B

:britishflag:

*Jo-Louise sadly wasn't very ticklish, so I probably won't be releasing the revenge scene that we shot..there's more of Charley to come though!

*Jo-Louise sadly wasn't very ticklish, so I probably won't be releasing the revenge scene that we shot..there's more of Charley to come though!

Well, why not release it as a free clip if you don't let people pay for it?

She is pretty, she is in pantyhose, and she may be ticklish to some, but not others......

I hate to see a good tickling go to waste.....or waist, if she is tickled there!

(Boy, that can be a catch phrase for future generations....)

Charley is gorgeous and I just love the way that we get to watch her discover she is just that little bit more ticklish than she imagined! A very cute clip.

It is a shame Jo-Louise wasn't very ticklish but she makes a great tickler who is definitely enjoying herself more than most people would.

s

She is pretty, she is in pantyhose, and she may be ticklish to some, but not others......

I hate to see a good tickling go to waste.....or waist, if she is tickled there!

If he releases it for free he risks people watching it and thinking "Man this guy hires non-ticklish models what a useless company". He probably would rather have his name associated with quality :)

Thanks for the nice feedback folks!

If he releases it for free he risks people watching it and thinking "Man this guy hires non-ticklish models what a useless company". He probably would rather have his name associated with quality :)

Yes, daeryk is right I'm afraid...I have plenty of other stuff to release instead and if I feel a model isn't really ticklish it makes a pretty poor ad for my other clips! That said, I'll take another look at the footage and see...it may be better than I remembered :)

Charley's Feet

I really like Charley's feet. What size are they and when can we expect part 2 of Charley ? Excellent model.

I really like Charley's feet. What size are they and when can we expect part 2 of Charley ? Excellent model.

Thanks - not sure on the shoe size but I'll try and find out and let you know. Part 2 will be coming up in the next week or so hopefully!

Too bad, but can you kick us some stills of her session?

Sure thing - here's a couple for now..

:)

Let us judge

I really wouldn't feel happy releasing something that I know isn't all that great...with the time it takes to actually edit and produce each clip it honestly isn't worth it - not when I know I have far better content to put out!

Just so you can see what I mean, here's a little sample of Jo-Louise getting tickled - it's fairly representative of the rest of her footage. She's undeniably very cute and she is a little ticklish too, but just not enough to make it worthwhile IMHO....

I really wouldn't feel happy releasing something that I know isn't all that great...with the time it takes to actually edit and produce each clip it honestly isn't worth it - not when I know I have far better content to put out!

I'd save your time for one of the many other things you've got waiting to be edited. I'm sure there is some Rachel Taylor, new blonde Sophie, NikkiLee, Michelle Hush and Jasmine clips yet to see the light of day.

s

I'd save your time for one of the many other things you've got waiting to be edited. I'm sure there is some Rachel Taylor, new blonde Sophie, NikkiLee, Michelle Hush and Jasmine clips yet to see the light of day.

s

Yes..and not to mention (among others) some more Charley too of course!

I think part 2 is even better. You should post preview for ones who want to get a sense of what it is like. I recommend it very highly. Would love to see more of her.

Cheers for the comments guys

Hey Turtleboy, wheres part 2?

I think part 2 is even better. You should post preview for ones who want to get a sense of what it is like. I recommend it very highly. Would love to see more of her.

To tell the truth, I'd actually forgotten to make one...and I've put the footage onto another HD now but I will dig it out and make one soon! I actually agree that part 2 was slightly better - mainly just because it shows a lot more of Charley's (fairly impressive) body! ;)

I've just re-booked Charley for another shoot in a few weeks time BTW

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back