• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Coming Soon - Hayley's Sensual Bed Tease & Tickle! (BARE, TOPLESS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
This one features the lovely Hayley-Marie getting tickled in her pink satin pyjamas...it was Hayley's idea - an unusual one, but I have to say she looked incredible in her PJs - and coming out of them - so I was happy to give it a go! :lover:

img9923b.jpg

The title comes from the first minute of the clip, which features Hayley writhing sexily on the bed, teasing and showing off her sexy bare soles and toes, and exposing her beautiful breasts. She is then cuffed on her back and tickled all over, with plenty of bare foot and upperbody tickling.

image19b.jpg

Hayley's top comes open later to expose her gorgeous body as she screams and shrieks. There is some very nice close-up bare sole action in this one too as her feet get tickled with fingers and brushes, including some baby lotion later on. I rolled her onto her front for the last shot, to give a nice soles up view too! This scene is very hot and very sexy and I hope you enjoy the preview...the full version will be coming to the UK Tickling store very soon!

image48m.jpg

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/4076810374/Hayley_Bed_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K5LJ5FG6

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 745
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 518
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 459
  • Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 433
  • Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:
:wub:

Attachments

• Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 308
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 272
  • Image25.jpg
    Image25.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 853
  • Image26.jpg
    Image26.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 749
:bubbleheart:

Attachments

• Image27.jpg
    Image27.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 470
  • Image28.jpg
    Image28.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 286
  • Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 291
  • Image36.jpg
    Image36.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 369
  • Image40.jpg
    Image40.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 474
Hayley is a gorgeous girl and an argument can be made that Hayley has some of the most gorgeous feet on the Earth. Just looking at them makes me breathe hard. Please, please consider doing an all-barefoot foot tickling clip with her. I will buy it the minute that it is posted and I'll bet lots of others feel the same way. I will start by buying this one.

Hayley has a gorgeous tanned body but I've gotta agree, her feet and nipples are fantastic.
Would love to see the electric toothbrush under those toes and around her nipples.
Think she came up trumps with the satin pjs too, think some of your other girls would look great in theirs, Keira to name just one!

This girls feet look absolutely delicious! You always find the most beautiful women!

Hayley is a gorgeous girl and an argument can be made that Hayley has some of the most gorgeous feet on the Earth.

Totally Agree! Wow

Those feet are perfect, probably the most beautiful I have seen in a long time. For feet fans this is must have clip!

Hayley is a gorgeous girl and an argument can be made that Hayley has some of the most gorgeous feet on the Earth. Just looking at them makes me breathe hard. Please, please consider doing an all-barefoot foot tickling clip with her. I will buy it the minute that it is posted and I'll bet lots of others feel the same way. I will start by buying this one.

Totally Agree! Wow

Those feet are perfect, probably the most beautiful I have seen in a long time. For feet fans this is must have clip!

Thanks guys...here's some extra HQ photos for the foot fans - there'll be a full set on the members site when it finally launches! :)

This is some of your best work. I would rank this and that one you did with Jess (the Welsh girl with red hair and pale skin) some of the best I've ever seen, to be honest. And I normally don't go for m/f. So it must be pretty damn good to hold my attention.

her nipples are a nice colour, tanned

Hayley has a gorgeous tanned body but I've gotta agree, her feet and nipples are fantastic.
Would love to see the electric toothbrush under those toes and around her nipples.
Think she came up trumps with the satin pjs too, think some of your other girls would look great in theirs, Keira to name just one!

Glad you like her feet and nipples...it could be said that her face isn't bad either, lol! :D Thanks guys, I will definitely consider using pjs in the future!

The first clip I released with Hayley was a barefoot-only foot scene Mustang :) You can see a preview here if you haven't seen it already:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ayley-Marie-Visits-UK-Tickling!-(NYLONS-BARE)

This is some of your best work. I would rank this and that one you did with Jess (the Welsh girl with red hair and pale skin) some of the best I've ever seen, to be honest. And I normally don't go for m/f. So it must be pretty damn good to hold my attention.

The video with Jess was brilliant, one of the best for sure. Any plans to work with her again?

The video with Jess was brilliant, one of the best for sure. Any plans to work with her again?

Thanks Ron, I was originally due to shoot her again in the next month so but I think its unlikely I'll be shooting with her again now. There are still several unreleased scenes with Jess which will be appearing on the new website though!

gahdamnit... I'm in love. lol

Glad you like it AT :)

This girls feet look absolutely delicious! You always find the most beautiful women!

Thank you - I try my best :)

She looks an awful lot like that Texan model, Haley Hansen.

I don't know of her but I'm sure its a compliment ;)

Thanks jhanson - your comments much appreciated!

Wow, she has Very Beautiful Feet!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back